This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] Window List too large

Smoleff

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31:36 pm

Hello

I change today something with the applets and i don't know what. Now the window list is too large as you can see in the attach. How can i fixed it that he window list has a normal size?

Best regards

Swarfendor437

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:55:23 am

Have you tried changing the screen resolution? Did you add any additional applets following my how-to? If there are some applets you don't think you are ever going to use/need then simply highlight them and remove/uninstall them! :D

:oops: Misread your post - cannot see the full picture you uploaded - can you upload directly using these guidelines please? Vielen Danke!:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v385833212XzmANbj

Smoleff

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:46:43 pm

Hi i deleted a applet, but don't know what applet is missing to fix the size

screenshot.jpg
screenshot

Smoleff

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:47:15 pm

I found the applet that was missing. I added the DockBarX and everything is fine now. Thx for your help, you can close the topic!

Anonymous

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:32:20 pm

Smoleff > One thing you can always do when in doubt/need.
Is boot the Zorin OS disk [ Live ] ....and take a look in comparison....as what might be missing from the [Awn Applet Panel ] for example.
Relative to your actual [ Desktop ]
Zorin OS Live is a very good reference manual for those sort of things.
If you accidentally deleted an important file in your installed version. [ Zorin OS ]
You can always go [ Live ] copy the neeeded file to a [ Flash Drive ].
Then replace the deleted.

Examples.
Zorin Menu Themes.
GTK-3 Themes.

Smoleff

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:46:01 pm

Thx a lot