This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] bootable usb drive

TMG

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:37:32 am

Hi, am very new to zorin. Just installed it 2 days ago.
I have a problem and not sure how to fix it. I want to create a bootable usb drive but the program i use (Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.5.5) doesnt recognize the usb drive (formatted as fat32)
Zorin sees the drive and i can read and write to it. I used the same usb stick to install zorin..created bootable usb drive in windows but after a crash couldnt boot into windows so decided to remove that and install zorin. My wife accidently removed all from the usb drive so need to create a new bootable drive

Swarfendor437

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:29:20 pm

Hi, that program is for Windows use! You need MultiSystem from Softpedia - go to my vimeo account on vimeo.com where I posted an install guide - I do need to redo this as picture quality is poor - I chose the wrong video format - chose .avi instead of .mkv! :D

TMG

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:05:17 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Hi, that program is for Windows use! You need MultiSystem from Softpedia - go to my vimeo account on vimeo.com where I posted an install guide - I do need to redo this as picture quality is poor - I chose the wrong video format - chose .avi instead of .mkv! :D

Thank you..got it working with your help

Swarfendor437

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:09:42 pm

Glad to be of help friend! Have marked as [SOLVED]. :D