This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Need Info on Premium Version Differences

RJCruiser

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:27:19 pm

I need info to make a decision between v9 premium versions. Where can I find an explaination of the differences between ultimate and business? Does the ultimate version include all the business features or ?

Swarfendor437

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:41:35 pm

HI, I could possibly tell you what is in the Premium v. Core but not Business.

RJCruiser

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:55:03 pm

Thanks but I really need to know what's in both. The very short explanation and features listed on the Zorin site seem to suggest by the file size that the business features may be included in ultimate but I am just guessing. I want to order a disc as I have gotten too many download/unzip errors and I do prefer a physical copy, the support and buying supports the authors. FYI - I am a recovering MS OS / Software user and have been interviewing & using various distros.

Swarfendor437

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:36:44 pm

Ok, accept what you are saying - I may be wrong on this but I think Busines MIGHT include GNUCash - excellent double-book keeping accounts package and you can create Invoice pdfs from it.

Just be aware that you can install all of these packages at no cost - the Premium versions save you the hassle of hunting and installing! :D