This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

(SOLVED) I can`t find my SYSTEM SETTINGS........

Anonymous

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37:22 am

:?: Some time`s and ONLY some time`s "the" ore a TOP PANEL display`s it self on my screen.
The thing is that I desperately try to find my "SYSTEM SETTINGS".
- And I think I can find the files in this Top Panel ???????
The reason for this are many but now recently I`w been having problems with my printer.
And from the troubleshooting program I`m told to go to:
SYSTEM - ADMINISTRATION - PRINT SETTINGS
:shock:
So PLEASE can any one help me get to my SYSTEM FILE ???

Wolfman

Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:21:50 am

Hi,

run DPKG per the update guide:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2247

A NETWORK CABLE IS REQUIRED FOR THE ABOVE TO WORK!. :D

Let us know if it helps. :D

Anonymous

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:55:03 am

First of all I would like to give you "WOLFMAN", all the gratitude`s and Thank`you`s possible for your work with "The Zorin 6 & 9 Post Install Guide Tips & Tricks"
and with the DPKG that worked for me.
Is it almost 2 years since you worked on the Guide ??? At least that is the case with the last post that I have found ?
- The work you have done is BRILLIANT !
Any way I have been running Zorin for the last half a year now. Computer`wise I`am not the sharpest tool in the drawer and the commanding stuff is totally new to me.
And I guess I`w also have`nt actually found what I`w been looking for in the forum and div.... and then I came over your Posted Install Guide with the TIPS & TRICKS.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dealing with Zorin now is easier than I`w always thought it was.
I`m ACTUALLY MANAGEING ;)

Wolfman

Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:51:52 am

Thanks for the compliment, I am glad it helped you!. I will mark this as solved!. :D