This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

SOLVED Reporting Zorin Os home Page as (Reported Web Forger

alpha1

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40:42 am

Hi Guys
Just updated Zorin and noticed when i closed the browser and reopened on adifferten accout
This is what i saw - Can you advise her?

Using Firfox V 38.0

What is going on ?

In addition when i type into the browser page not all the characters appear on the screen but when i press enter the true search appears, Why is this ?

Please advise

SOLVED

Swarfendor437

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:51:55 am

Hi, I suspect that this is because the image you downloaded has the old website address of zorin-os.com - they have now migrated to 'zoringroup.com'. I would advise sending a PM to Azorin and/or zorink. :D

As for the search engine issue I am not sure what is happening with that - did you follow Wolfman's Post installation guide?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2054

alpha1

Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12:06 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Hi, I suspect that this is because the image you downloaded has the old website address of zorin-os.com - they have now migrated to 'zoringroup.com'. I would advise sending a PM to Azorin and/or zorink. :D

As for the search engine issue I am not sure what is happening with that - did you follow Wolfman's Post installation guide?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2054

Many Thanks for the reply Swarfendor437 will do.
re PM
In regards to any Download are you referring to the update that was install? as i have not downloaded anything recently, otherwise.
Thanks.

Wolfman

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:23:11 pm

Hi,

I think Swarf means that you should run a complete system update?. :D

Swarfendor437

Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:19:25 am

Spot on Wolfman! ;) :D