This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Absolutely stonkin' !!!

UncleBaldie

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01:40 am

Hi,
I have tried quite a few distros, and lately have settled on PCLinuxOS and Puppy.
But having a spare partition on my laptop, I thought I would give Zorin a try, even though in the past I have disliked Ubuntu.
And I can only say - wow !!!.
Everything just worked.
Setting up my printers - no problem, the quickest yet. It even picked up the scanner on my HP Deskjet without me having to do a thing !
Wireless - no problem.
Touchpad - no problem.
I am very impressed !!!
And the Zorin website is very impressive - very smooth and attractive.
Very well done, everyone involved.

I think I am here to stay.....

I would like to purchase a DVD in the near future. Do you ship to UK, and is PayPal acceptable ?

Regards,
One happy bunny... :D

Phil

pantabulosin

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11:39 pm

You can also just donate money to get a premium version. You'l have to burn the CD yourself but there will be no shipping issues

zorink

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53:48 pm

We ship to the UK and accept Paypal as a payment method. You can purchase a disc on our store page: http://zorin-os.com/premium.html
Shipping to the UK is €3 (around £2.60). We hope you will enjoy using Zorin OS.

Best Regards,
The Zorin OS Team

UncleBaldie

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:26:17 am

Thanks, all you guys on the team - a fantastic job !!!!

'Doze, eat yer heart out !!!

I will defo be making a donation - just as soon as payday comes around.
Quick query - when I gets my premium version, can I just update my existing setup (5.2) or do I need to do a clean install ?

Cheers,

Phil

Wolfman

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:17:51 pm

Hi Phil,

you might want to wait for the next release of Zorin, it shouldn't be all that long now!!.

Regards Wolfman :D