This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Feedback Regarding Zorin's Excellent Support!

star treker

Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:40:09 am

If you've kept up with my posts, you will know that I had an issue where I couldn't get an Nvidia graphics driver to work with both my GPU and Zorin OS 12. The problem ended up really being driver version related, and one of the hardest things in the world for a computer user to do, is find out which driver has the best compatibility for your system, as the latest driver isn't necessarily the best one.

If you've bought the Ultimate version of Zorin OS, you automatically get premium support. I wanted to give my feedback that Zorin premium support is awesome! I told them of my issue, and within a couple of days, they figured out the correct version of the Nvidia driver for my system. And not only that, they also gave me instructions on the exact code I needed to put into the terminal, to make sure I got the right driver installed.

I am so thankful for Zorin's excellent support. So if you are ever having a serious issue that you need solved with your OS and you have premium support, don't hesitate to contact them if you don't get the answer here on the message boards. :)