This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin Error Message: This is a serious problem.

marytanasy

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:17:20 pm

W:Target Packages (partner/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target Packages (partner/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target Packages (partner/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target Translations (partner/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target DEP-11 (partner/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target DEP-11-icons (partner/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:46 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list:4, W:Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:51 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:53 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (restricted/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (restricted/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, W:Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:49 and /etc/apt/sources.list:55, E:The package linux-headers-4.4.0-144-generic needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.[img][img][img][/img][/img][/img]

zorinantwerp

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:20:49 am

Hi
a nice opener on Monday :)
a warning that you have the same entry in the main sources.list.
I would ignore it
you can delete the stuff under Terminal (Ctrl+Alt+t)
Code:
sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xenial-partner.list

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade

please revert if result is ok
+++