This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

ZorinOS 15 Bugs and Suggestions

McMarius11

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:47:55 am

Hello ZorinOS 15 Devs,

i encountered some bugs and i have some suggestions for some features that are missing in my opinion.

Bugs:

1. drag and drop from desktop to folders or vice versa did not worked on the first time Video Proof"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYYZoMCwMi0&feature=youtu.be"
i fixed it after changing some stuff with gnome tweaks, but how did this happen on a clean install?

2. if i change Settings-Devices->Keyboad "Hide all normal windows" to Super + D it will not work as expected. i have to press Super and then Super + D to work. This should be a easy fix.

Feature Request:

1. please add a way to see and change the volume per appliaction on the taskbar, just like KDE or Windows
2. On the File Manager files i can't change or rearange the items in the Sidebar i want to have my linked folder under the home directory in the sidebar
3. i want to have my favorite programs on the startbar without any folder stuff. (just like in windows or KDE)

neat to have but not important:

1. add a way to upgrade from the core edition to the ultimate one

awesome work so far!!!

Swarfendor437

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:22:49 pm

Feature request 3. Add programs to 'Taskbar'/Panel - just right-click in menu and add to 'Favo(u)rites' - Favorites = Taskbar/Panel (left side).

To upgrade from Core to Ultimate you need to ensure you did the something else, then it will be possible - it does mean a manual install of '/' but you don't need to touch '/home' if you partitioned manually at point of initial install of Core. ;) :D