This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Looks a winner

Chubbychip

Sat May 12, 2012 6:40:17 pm

Hi
Just want to say how much I have enjoyed testing out this OS.
Being a Windows man for many years I have looked at Linux OS's before and never got to grips with them.
I tried Mandrake (are they still around) and Ubuntu but I battled and gave up. I saw the new release of Ubuntu 12 and decided to give it another try but could not find any menu to operate the programme. While hunting for some answers on You Tube I came across Zorin. So glad I did. I have felt at home since installing and everything seems to work just like windows.
I would also like to thanks forum for the help that I received (Wolfman) when trying to install a bad download.
Many thanks for a great release.

Wolfman

Sun May 13, 2012 5:41:41 am

Hi Chubbychip,

thanks for the vote of confidence and to let you know; that the forum is a community effort and had it have not been me, one of the others on the forum would have helped you with your problem.

The latest version of Zorin with 5 year support will be available soon, so you will have a great OS for a long time!!. The installation process is exactly the same!!.

Regards Wolfman :D