This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

My Zorin 6 Experience =(

lostandconfuzed

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36:38 am

First off i want to give kuddos to everyone that has made this program you have done what i could not! BUT i have noticed alot of problems with this i was unfortunate enough to be given this program because my baby brother managed to wipe my computer which meant my whole life went goodbye i was safe and it didnt matter all pics of my kids even my daughter who is no longer with me was lost..... since i have gotten this i have relized that i cannot for the life of me learn this program i cant get the wine thing to work i have read all the articles i can and it is not working like it should and all i want to do is get skype so i can video chat with my two sons who are in washington (im in kentucky)..... also my music isnt working like it should it feezes up and then stops working also i have no clue if there is even a right click in zorin but my mouse wont do that anymore...... idk how this program works but if someone can explain it or god forbid someone is close to me i wil bring you my computer and you can show me that would make my life easier if i could i would have my one game (battle of immortals by perfect worl international) my skype and my music and i would be happy i dont need alot off of a computer i am not a tech guru or some sort of hacker or some sort of fancy person i just want to knnow how it works and have some sort of EASY way explained to me =(

lostandconfuzed

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03:56 pm

yea the prob with my comp was the drive wiped itself? a computer guy checked it for me and ill go through the thread and zone each issue down. there just seems to be so many that it seems like alot to handle at once but with no work comes no benefits. i guess im gonna take a break from the computer and come back with a fresh head and start getting it worked through. im sorry if my post came off in despair and negative i should be grateful to have a computer to even type on.

Wolfman

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16:14 pm

Hi,

please take a look at these guides:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2054

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2247

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2023

Regards Wolfman