This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Been brought up before but a SERVER VERSION!

Bradford1040

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:30:35 am

I do like this OS and have it installed on 3 out of 15 PC's that I own, I know how to tweak most distro's to get them to do what I want but others don't. I think that a Home Server Version would be better suited for the community than the educational version, I don't see all so that mite be the wrong thing to say. But talking to many friends and Biz owners that I have intro'ed them to this OS all said the same thing if they had a server it would be great!

Having tried many of the buntu's this happens to be my favorite one, and I personally think if there was a server version that windows server 2008 r2 and 2012 would be a thing of the past for most, and would bring new life to this site and development money as well.

Just a thought and my feedback as a user of the OS. Keep up the GREAT work and hope all have good holiday's

agungaskcom

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13:33 pm

The same question I've ever been put forward http://zoringroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3429
But this time I was more interested in playing Zorin in Raspberry-pi. And obviously more advantageous in many poor countries like me.