This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin Os 11 Ultimate Payment

Zorin010013

Thu May 05, 2016 10:20:14 am

Hello,

I want to pay for Zorin Os, but I have some questions.

1.) How can I pay for Zorin without a Pay Pal account, I dont have paypal and I dont want to use it. Thats why Iam looking for a payment without paypal
2.) Is the amount of 9,99 to pay once or did I have to pay monthly?

Thanks!

Swarfendor437

Thu May 05, 2016 7:56:20 pm

Look at this screenshot from the payment page:

48.png

If you pay with a Card it will show up on your Statement as PayPal probably but you don't have to have a PayPal account.

Now you only pay this once for Zorin 11 but I would download Core, see how that runs first in live mode, then install, then wait for Zorin 12 which should be out hopefully this summer and will be supported until 2021 - Zorin 11 reaches its end of life at the end of July this year!

Zorin010013

Fri May 06, 2016 4:04:39 pm

Oh thank you for your answer.

The note about Zorin OS 12 is very helpfull!

I have to create a paypal password for germany, but thats not what I want...
Does it not matter which country I take?

Swarfendor437

Fri May 06, 2016 9:58:36 pm

It is a Gripe I have with One+ mobiles - you normally can be a 'guest' without setting up an account but with One+ you HAVE to have a PayPal account, they don't have the wherewithall of having merchant banking to sell their 'flagship killer' handsets. I may succumb for when the One+ Three comes out in July. I digress - can you not pay as a guest? I am guessing it may depend on what country you are in, so I cannot comment on what happens in Germany - if only Wolfman was around! ;) :D