This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Garritan Personal Orchestra Working With LMMS

mdiemer

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:13:59 pm

I have succeeded in activating both Aria and sforzando on Zorin 12, I now have them working in LMMS as VST inst's. Eric Patenaude's (Plogue Forum) suggestion to import the keycard actually worked. That got the standalone versions working. I finally discovered last night that the dll versions were hiding in my Wine/C:/ProgramFiles/Garritan and Plogue folders. That allowed me to finally import them into the Vestige plugin that comes with LMMS. Only the 32 bit works, but possibly with more configuration the 64 bit will as well.

Bottom line: Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 and 5 working in LMMS on Linux Zorin 12. The ambiance and convolution reverbs both work with the send on the mixer. Most importantly, it saves, and reopens. So, fully functional. So far I have only used an instance of Aria or sforzando per inst, but I'm going to try using multiple instruments on the same instance and see what happens.