This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Re: Swarf's next video!

JeffK969

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:49:41 pm

Sorry Swarf, I've just become anti-windows over time... However, for those still inclined, it's probably another helpful tip you'd be supplying...

Swarfendor437

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:25:38 pm

Well, as it stands at a tie, I can't be doing anything - perhaps all members are following George Carlin's example of not voting! :lol:

JeffK969

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:53:44 pm

Swarf, I'm sure the video, whichever direction you decide to go, will be helpful and appreciated...

Swarfendor437

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:54:54 pm

Well upon reflection, It was mainly me looking to see if there was a 32-bit version of darktable. I was trying to install a load of apps from ninite.com when I was being too clever trying to install SP1 and that was needed before LibreOffice would install! The other issue was I could not get to Comodo Internet Security Premium from the official site - had to just download the installer from filehippo.com and as opposed to the AV with addons it has worked. I might just do a brief video instead of my Windows 7 32-bit install on Zorin 15 Core! :D

[Sent from Firefox in my VB of Windows 7 32-bit Pro! LOL!]