This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

News about Zorin Grid?

carloseguez

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:24:13 pm

Is there any news about Zorin Grid, its development state or launch date?

Swarfendor437

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:34:05 pm

carloseguez

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:46:21 pm

Hi,

I ask about the management tool, as stated in the confirmation mail received when I boguth Zorin OS Ultimate.

"
We would also like to inform you that we are currently developing a system management tool for deployments of Zorin OS called Zorin Grid. The tool will allow IT Administrators to monitor all computers in the organisation (including hardware & software inventory), manage how software updates are deployed, install apps, and control other aspects of every computer directly from a single dashboard. Zorin Grid will make it possible to easily manage and deploy Zorin OS on computers across an organisation.
We plan to launch Zorin Grid in the 4th quarter of this year. If you or your company would be interested in Zorin Grid, please let us know and we can keep you updated about its progress, and be among the first to use it.

Best regards,
The Zorin OS Team

"

Aravisian

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:44:48 pm

Yes, you asked yesterday and within a short time after you asked, I got an email announcing that it was released.