This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

New Zorin community

pnate9

Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:44:48 am

New Zorin Community https://askzorin.com/
Ask ZorinOS is a community driven question and answer website for the Zorin Operating System.

Swarfendor437

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:32:39 pm

I've tried signing up today - no activation email, nothing in junk or spam. Hope your site is not being harvested! :shock:

No different when I choose an alternative email address either.

grgnday

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35:56 am

Swarfendor437 wrote:I've tried signing up today - no activation email, nothing in junk or spam. Hope your site is not being harvested! :shock:

No different when I choose an alternative email address either.

Same problem here. I just don’t receive an activation mail.

Aravisian

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:55:48 am

This is interesting. I signed up to the site with no problems. Confirmation email arrived swiftly.

I admit... in my usual brutal honesty, that I am not sure I see the point in a new site when an established forum already exists.
However, I like to encourage entrepreneurial thinking. Besides... there have been a few people complain that they dislike the look and layout of this forum so a new lok may appeal to some.

pnate9

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:36:02 pm

I reviewed problem, looks like there was problem with two users email addresses. It was approved for two users, but i would recommended changing emails (addresses)

Swarfendor437

Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:47:32 pm

That is not possible I'm afraid. I see my username is taken if I try to login it suggests adding different one. I avoid Google as much as poss, so I've lost my ID! :lol: :o :shock:

star treker

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:52:49 pm

I agree, there is already a well established forum for Zorin OS here, its been here for years, and its been proven. There is no need to go elsewhere unless this website died, so I'm sticking right here, like gum to your shoe. :lol: