This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Got homesick and returned aeons ago

zorinantwerp

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:15:32 am

At a moment your judgement is clouded by sweet memories on a 'good' old OS it is wise to install it back and see sheer rubbish. hmm next project will be looking up a tutorial on Qbasic :mrgreen:

Image :mrgreen:

Look forward to next Zorin OS cycle

+++

star treker

Fri May 24, 2019 5:53:16 am

These are the voyages of the Zorin operating system. To boldly take a megabyte out of drive fragmentation, to deliver transmission packets, and wow you with eye candy display. (Record Screech Sound Here) OK, who forgot to pay the internet bill? :P Warning, memory leak detected, please close Mozilla Firefox or face system crash. (Closes firefox, re-opens firefox) Wait a minute, what happened to my add blocker? Oh c***, all the extensions are missing, what gives? We at Mozilla firefox believe that you do not need extensions, so we are making the choice for you, in that, you don't have any choice, we will disable all extensions and prevent you from downloading new ones. OK, I see... (App remove Firefox) Now launches chrome. Welcome to Chrome, please customise now.

Oh no, were infested with tribles! I guess that will be our background wallpaper then. First extensions improvement, installs add blocker. Now visits weather.com. You are using an add blocker, we make more money then your fixed income, but we would still ask you to disable your add blocker when viewing this site, disable add blocker? Or continue with add blocker? Continue you fat cow, I don't wanna look at your BS ads! Looks at weather report, looks like its going to be cold and crappy with clouds dropping **** all over, basically its soon to be Noah's flood, and you better build an arke.

I am so glad that I returned to Zorin, and I am sure you are as well. If your wondering what all this was above, its just me being funny to make people smile and laugh. But you know there is truth to the stuff I've said too.