This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

TRON motorbike anyone?

Swarfendor437

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:47:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9s-9maXwrQ

Special posting for MBMz10. :D

MBMz10

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14:53 am

Cool. Does it come with knobby tyres?

Keep seeing these concept vehicles, hub less wheel, electric, and drones made into flying bikes but, I'm sure you would agree

there's nothing like the smell of two stroke in the morning...

Swarfendor437

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15:52 am

Almost but not quite:

https://www.altamotors.co/redshift-sm#redshift-sm1

:D

This was my last steed:

1975_GT380M_red_CAN_500.jpg

The last bodywork change I had to make was rear chrome mudguard which had no fixing holes for the Chassis bolts so had to be marked up for manual drilling. The very last thing I ever did to the bike was stripping all the carburettors down and putting replacement jets thinking it would solve the oil issue but later found out when I was a Home Carer a gentleman told me it would have needed a rebore. Aaargh! :(

pcfan5

Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:10:08 am

here is one, used to be my desktop wallpaper but friends and family pointed out it was to male-ish for me... :D

Swarfendor437

Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:17:36 pm

pcfan5 wrote:here is one, used to be my desktop wallpaper but friends and family pointed out it was to male-ish for me... :D

Ooh, how sexist!

star treker

Fri May 24, 2019 6:04:59 am

I want a Tron bike! But I would have to install KIT in it, that way I have someone to talk to. Maybe install a few add ons to the bike, stuff that can make it jump over cars in the air, or perhaps drop an oil slick, or shoot out fire crackers. Basically, I'd be a enemies worst nightmare. And since I'd be on a bike, there is nowhere that I could not go. As opposed to Michael Knight and his Pontiac Trans Am that really needs a road to role on.