This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

the reasson why I have been off line

pcfan5

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:35:55 pm

I have been off line since I am very bussy at work , but most of all , since my dog suffered and accident. She fall of the stairs and was in shock , we went to the dogs hospital and stayed there until 3 am in the morning. This happened last friday. Now she is being attended by her vet and is recovering pretty well, she wasn't oriented and she couldn't walk properly, now she can walk by her own , mostly... This few days were difficult.

On the other hand I installed MX on my machine, and It is working quite fine. Until today when I need to put two windows in mosaic and it wasn't possible.

I have been so bussy that I don't even know if the final release of Zorin 15 has been done.. :roll: :(

Swarfendor437

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:55:26 pm

Sorry to hear of your dog's woes - hope is making full recovery. No the final is still not yet out. ;) :D

zorinantwerp

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:54:32 pm

Hi

I consider your dog to be a lucky one having your love and care. just avoid staircases in future
on Zorin 15 it will be 'higos después de pascua' :mrgreen:

Happy Easter!

cheers

Dude

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:57:49 pm

How is your dog doing now? Hope he is feeling better. Your story sounds a lot like what happened with one of my dogs. He couldn't walk or even standup, I was very worried. We brought him to the vet right away. The doctor found that the dog had something in his ear canal. I can't remember what it was, but the doctor took it out, and the dog was fine after that. I've never heard of anything like that before. Goodluck!