This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Evolution Preferences Window

granul

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23:27 pm

Hi!

I use Zorin Ultimate 5.

There is a bug with evolution, the Preferences Window Is Too High For Screen, is there a fix for this, or is it fixed in the new Evolution 3.02, if yes, how can I upgrade.

Thank you in advance

rscott4581

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:52:02 pm

I am not seeing this bug in mine, I can view, change all preferences without issues it seems, possibly if you can upgrade to the new Evolution it will resolve the problem, but can not be sure as I can not seem to replicate the issue to begin with. ( Try using Synaptic, but you may have to go install it from binary )

granul

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:41:25 pm

Zorin is installed on a laptop maybe that is why I have this problem. I know I'm not the only one I saw on the web but i did not find any solution.

spatryx

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04:27 am

As a former windows user I really liked Thunderbird for it's ease of use. I tried evolution but I had a hard time setting up some of my email accounts which TB was able to setup for me perspicuously. I love the fact there are great software choices. Experimentation is key! :D