This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Manual No Oficial Zorin 12.x Core en Español

pcfan5

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:36:13 am

Hello Friends, according to what I have already talked with Swarfendor437, I am happy to anounce the Spanish Version of the Unofficial Zorin 12X Core Manual is ready after serveral months of work (between spaces that ordinary duties allowed me).
This post should be in Spanish as well , as I deeply wish spanish speakers know more about Zorin, or even Know About It! 8-) so I would like to give a translation below this paragraph. Please moderators forgive me if I am mistaken about doing this, is just feels logical to do it.
I also think the title of this subject should be in spanish to catch the attention of spanish speakers. Moderators: Your wishes are my commands....let me know if I can change the title into Spanish, I ask first because I know that Zorinanwerp told me only English Speaking is alowed, but this case might be an exception.

Link Here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtUHkh5z-yyQPVkXLvGpdmu7EzbNeXEq/view?usp=sharing

-----------------------------

Hola amigos, de acuerdo a lo que he hablado con Swarfendor437,estoy feliz de anunciar que la Versión en Español para el Manual No Oficial de Zorin 12X Core esta lista, luego de varios meses de trabajo (entre los espacios que mis deberes diarios me dieron). Aqui les dejo el link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtUHkh5z-yyQPVkXLvGpdmu7EzbNeXEq/view?usp=sharing

Swarfendor437

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52:19 pm

Great job pcfan5 - no need to hide your light - have made it Global, which is what I need to do with the Greek one too. ;) :D

pcfan5

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:31:47 am

:) yes!, you do.
So I will change the title of this post into spanish, thanks!, and thank you for trusting me.

Swarfendor437

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:39:52 pm

justinbush wrote:Portuguese pls, if possible

Importaria se as fotos ainda estivessem em inglês?
[Would it matter if the pictures were still in English?]