This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Letters And Icons Don't Show Up

ivan23m

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49:11 pm

2018-11-10-232036_1920x1080_scrot.png
Parts of Context Menu Are Missing
Hello

A few days ago I have upgraded my Linux Zorin to 18.04 and since then certain parts of context menus and software don't show up. For example, when I right click when in Firefox click the context menu that shows up is mostly blank. Or when I right-click when in Terminal the menu is also mostly blank, that is, icons are visible but the letters are not. Or when I start a certain application, parts of it don't show up (on the screenshot you can see application called DevedeNG, next to the icons there should be something written). Or when I start Software Updater, as you can see on the screenshot, parts of that window are missing.

Thank You

zorinantwerp

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:33:24 am

Please check yr version under “settings”
18.04 had not yet been released

ivan23m

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02:09 pm

Hello

My Zorin version is 18.04.1 TS as you can see on the screenshot. To recap, options on right-click context menu sometimes aren't visible, when in Firefox, when in Terminal or when I right-click on certain icons on the system tray. Also, certain parts of Software Updater window aren't visible, like I mentioned above. And interestingly, only one application, before mentioned DevedeNG, doesn't show up all parts also.

Thank You

zorinantwerp

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:49:01 pm

Hi

wrong forum please refer to https://ubuntuforums.org/
Zorin lOS latest release is 12.4

+++