This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Screen image size - again

Finston Pickle

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:50:41 pm

Image sizing seems a popular topic at the moment - unfortunately, I am only going to add to the debate.

How do I get the basic size of google earth pro (which I have gor working successfully) controls to be as legible as the actual content?

I have an HD screen on my laptop.

Swarfendor437

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:11:43 pm

Does this thread answer your question?:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14085&hilit=+google+earth

;) :D

Finston Pickle

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44:09 pm

No - unfortunately my screen does not look at all as legible as Zorinantwerp's does - all the top menu and left hand bar items are horribly smaller, say 1/4 - 1/8 as big, i.e. pretty minute and all but illegible.

Going into "view" and changing screen resolution (only can do this with the screen minimised) makes no difference to the maximised screen top menu and left hand bar items - strange, I would have thought going to VGA would have blown things up in size.

What did you do, Zorinantwerp?

zorinantwerp

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23:56 pm

Finston Pickle wrote:What did you do, Zorinantwerp?

Hi Finston

as much i would like to reply to you I only run the alpha of the new release right now:

by the way the devs stated on March 14 'We're close to releasing the Beta of the next major version of Zorin OS'

so suggest to repeat the install at that moment. beta and final relase will be a near match.

+++