This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[CLOSED] Jave Core Dump Error

kay-dee

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:29:42 pm

Hi everyone.
I keep getting an Error Message in Home stating that Java “Failed to write core dump” and to run “ulimit -c unlimited” before running Java again. See Screen Shot. I ran that command in Terminal but it didn’t make any difference. I did a search on the forum and see george343 had the same issue but I didn’t see an answer provided. Anyone know what’s happening here? And how to repair the Core Dump?
Thanks as always,
Katie

Aravisian

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50:08 pm

It looks like you are running out of memory. I know, that seems odd. JDK 8 seems to be the culprit. According to Java bug report, they could not reproduce the bug with JDK 9.
Also, I found this thread where the poster describes his solution:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/180 ... mory-issue

kay-dee

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:23:49 pm

Thanks Aravisian, but you’ve shot way over my head :-)
Not sure what JKD 8 is, but short of memory? I’ve got 8 gigs of RAM installed on a 1T of storage ThinkPad. And I’m not using this machine for much more than receiving email and downloading You Tube vids, mostly Linus Tutorials and a few, I mean a dozen or so, music vids. And any of these vids I find of interest, are moved to another machine. I should have plenty of resources.
I followed the link you supplied but didn’t understand much. Too many acronyms.
Do I need Java? Are there commands for the Terminal to find out what’s going on? Need something concrete to work with. Please.
Much thanks, as always…
Katie

Aravisian

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54:06 pm

kay-dee wrote:Not sure what JKD 8 is, but short of memory? I’ve got 8 gigs of RAM installed on a 1T of storage ThinkPad. And I’m not using this machine for much more than receiving email and downloading You Tube vids, mostly Linus Tutorials and a few, I mean a dozen or so, music vids. And any of these vids I find of interest, are moved to another machine. I should have plenty of resources.

The above is exactly why I said, "I know, it seems odd."
You shouldn't be running out of memory, but that is what is happening. The reason why is a Bug.
Java which is what JDK is, is causing the bug but not dumping "old data" from the RAM. This will, over a bit of time, fill the RAM up. Do you need Java? I don't know, it depends on your usage but honestly, I bet you do not need JDK8 and it depends on what you are using for 9.
I uninstalled it from my machine a few days ago and with no ill effects. Try using Synaptic, search in the Synaptic search for "JDK" and if you find packages for "JDK8" go ahead and remove them. ONLY packages parked as JDK with "Java Runtime" in the description.

kay-dee

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:33:24 pm

Thank you again, Aravision.
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town yesterday.
Here is a Screenshot from Synaptic and as you can see, JDK 8 is listed but does not seem to be installed. When I check on the box I only get the option to install.
Am I doing something wrong?
Katie

Aravisian

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:10:46 pm

kay-dee wrote:Here is a Screenshot from Synaptic and as you can see, JDK 8 is listed but does not seem to be installed. When I check on the box I only get the option to install.

In terminal, can you
Code:
java -version

kay-dee wrote:Am I doing something wrong?

It is just as possible that I am.
Let me search for helpful information.

Aravisian

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:32:02 am

kay-dee wrote:Thank you again, Aravision.
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town yesterday.
Here is a Screenshot from Synaptic and as you can see, JDK 8 is listed but does not seem to be installed. When I check on the box I only get the option to install.

Hmmm Odd, I just went up to the top and looked at your first screenshot and it said "version: Open JDK Environment (8.0_141-b15)"

I would suggest doing a complete re-install, first. Then see if it persists.

You may also check Libsoup and try suggestion 4 from this link:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/644 ... egv-libjvm

kay-dee

Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:45:04 pm

Well that didn't work....
Ran the two command lines in Answer 4. Was told they couldn't be found. I took a screen shot.
Ran "java -version" in terminal. Told me that Java could be installed and gave three choices. Took a screen shot.
Went to open my File Manager to check Pictures for the screen shots and File Manager would not open.
Re booted computer.
Zorin will not boot up.
Help!
Katie

Aravisian

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:33:34 pm

kay-dee wrote:Well that didn't work....
Ran the two command lines in Answer 4. Was told they couldn't be found. I took a screen shot.
Ran "java -version" in terminal. Told me that Java could be installed and gave three choices. Took a screen shot.
Went to open my File Manager to check Pictures for the screen shots and File Manager would not open.
Re booted computer.
Zorin will not boot up.
Help!
Katie

From your Computer Splash Screen, hold the Left Shift Key down to pull up the Recovery Mode for Zorin.
Tab down to enable Network, first.
Then go back and check for broken packages.

Nothing you were doing could have caused that. (Entering the above commands in terminal like "Java -Version")
Given the Series of Unfortunate Errors, I hope you are not suffering hardware failure.

Swarfendor437

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:15:50 am

The command is actually:

Code:
java --version

[You were missing one dash Aravisian. ;) ]

Aravisian

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42:49 am

Oddness abounds around a java...

Code:
nrr@nrr-Aspire-V3-551:~$ java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_222"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_222-8u222-b10-1ubuntu1~16.04.1-b10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.222-b10, mixed mode)

Code:
nrr@nrr-Aspire-V3-551:~$ java --version
Unrecognized option: --version
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Not disagreeing with you Swarf, but I am admitting I don't understand what's going on with the version command.

kay-dee

Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:57:15 pm

Screenshot from 2019-08-26 14-33-25.png
Screenshot from 2019-08-26 14-29-51.png
Okay. Took three tries, but back in business here. Thank you.
Running dpkg removed and purged a lot of packages but my files seem to be intact. Here are the screen shots I made before the crash.
Next step, please...
Katie

kay-dee

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:21:25 pm

Just wanted to add: Tropical storm Dorian is threatening my area, due to arrive here Thursday morning. I may be out of commission for a day or two.
Thanks,
Katie

Swarfendor437

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:01:25 pm

You take care now, plus any loved ones including pets. ;)

Aravisian

Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:02:12 am

kay-dee wrote:
Screenshot from 2019-08-26 14-33-25.png
Screenshot from 2019-08-26 14-29-51.png
Okay. Took three tries, but back in business here. Thank you.
Running dpkg removed and purged a lot of packages but my files seem to be intact. Here are the screen shots I made before the crash.
Next step, please...
Katie

Well, I guess install Java and see what happens...

kay-dee

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:14:26 pm

Dorian, now a hurricane, has moved north sooner than predicted. So things good here. Thank you for your concern. I'll attempt a new Java download, though I wish I didn't need it.
Get back to you tomorrow,
And thank you,
Katie

Aravisian

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44:24 pm

kay-dee wrote:Dorian, now a hurricane, has moved north sooner than predicted. So things good here. Thank you for your concern. I'll attempt a new Java download, though I wish I didn't need it.
Get back to you tomorrow,
And thank you,
Katie

You probably do not really need it.

If you are doing anything that deals with development needing the Java Development Kit, then you would need it. My thinking was that a Complete removal and then reinstall fresh may resolve the error.
It's a simple solution IF it IS a solution, is all.

Complete removal may work even better if you don't need it.

kay-dee

Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:57:36 pm

Before we go any further, I’d like to understand what’s happening with my ThinkPad. If I understand correctly, when operating a computer, everything goes to RAM. When you click Save, everything on RAM is transferred to the Hard Drive. At this point, Java is responsible for deleting some or all of the data that is in RAM to clear space for the next project. But on my computer, Java is not clearing space on the RAM cards and that leads to a critical shortage of Memory. Am I making sense?
Back in my Windows days, I remember being warned that Java was the gateway for malicious viruses and malware to corrupt the OS. I remember advice to turn off Java unless it was needed for a specific application. Not sure how to do that, or even if Java is necessary for my Zorin system to run. Anyway I’m suspicious of using Java. If I don’t need it, that suits me just fine. If I do, is it necessary to purge my system of the current version of Java before a re-install? If so, how? And finally, what terminal command(s) should I use to purge and re-install? Or better, remove completely.
And please note: Since the crash and running Recovery from the Grub, I have not seen the Java error message. Could running dpkg: Fix Broken Packages have solved the problem for me?
Sorry if this is a bit long-winded. Just trying to be clear and understand.
Much thanks,
Katie

Aravisian

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:38:45 pm

kay-dee wrote:And please note: Since the crash and running Recovery from the Grub, I have not seen the Java error message. Could running dpkg: Fix Broken Packages have solved the problem for me?

Entirely possible. In which case- Good. I will answer as best I can below, however, just in case.
kay-dee wrote:Sorry if this is a bit long-winded. Just trying to be clear and understand.

Never.
Clarity and understanding are very important. Precise details are always more helpful than quick sound-bites.
Needless to say, people often whine that I am long-winded.
Too bad.
Some people (many people...) do not want to know anything about the machines they operate (whether it be car or computer) and they care nothing at all except that it work. I find that logic flawed. I believe you are doing very well by understanding how the machine you operate works.

kay-dee wrote:Before we go any further, I’d like to understand what’s happening with my ThinkPad. If I understand correctly, when operating a computer, everything goes to RAM. When you click Save, everything on RAM is transferred to the Hard Drive. At this point, Java is responsible for deleting some or all of the data that is in RAM to clear space for the next project. But on my computer, Java is not clearing space on the RAM cards and that leads to a critical shortage of Memory. Am I making sense?
Back in my Windows days, I remember being warned that Java was the gateway for malicious viruses and malware to corrupt the OS. I remember advice to turn off Java unless it was needed for a specific application. Not sure how to do that, or even if Java is necessary for my Zorin system to run. Anyway I’m suspicious of using Java.

Java was the baby of Sun Microsystems, which back in the day was some kind of Awesome. Sun Microsystems is no more and Java is merely the legacy of a by-gone era. It remains as a testament of what Sun Microsystems was capable of. But time has passed and there have been many additions to the computing world as well as revisions.
Java is a Programming Language (like CSS is or Python...), that is used to handle certain objects- Usually objects that graphically show Motion on the screen. GIF's, for example. Flash. Things that move.
Running Java means that you are running a program that speaks in Java language to execute commands and interact with your processor and memory.
Because of this, many webpages and the like used Java heavily for displaying ads, flashbanners and the like. This, of course, presented a Primary point of Exploitation for those interested in nefarious deeds like Cracking.
This is true for ANY direct intermediary with the web. Recently, VLC player came under fire for having an exploitable function, as well. It has since been patched.
At one time, yes, Java could have been called a Gateway. And it has also been patched, many times as many attempts to exploit it were made and are still ongoing. Any "Gateway" is something that stands between your computer and the network and can be exploited in some fashion. All things that stand between you and the network are targets for exploitation. Especially any software that leaves ports open to listen for incoming connections.
You can see where this is going.
Now, whether or not you NEED it depends on what you are doing with your computer. It is unlikely you need JDK unless you are a developer that is using it, in which case you would know that you need it.
You MAY Need JRE, which is Java Runtime Environment which you only need if you are running certain Cross- platform Applications.
So, what we do not know is whether or not you need JRE.
If it was me, I would simply remove all Java and when you cannot get a Cross Platform App to work due to missing jre dependency- You will know to run in terminal
Code:
sudo apt-get install default-jre

If you are not actively developing using JDK8 or JDK 9- I would opt for complete removal.
I do use JDK8 on rare occasions, but I find I often don't need it and I removed it from my machine without issues. I figure when I need it, I will install it and probably remove it after.
kay-dee wrote:If I don’t need it, that suits me just fine. If I do, is it necessary to purge my system of the current version of Java before a re-install?

I always purge, just 'cuz.
kay-dee wrote: If so, how? And finally, what terminal command(s) should I use to purge and re-install? Or better, remove completely.

Since right now we are not sure what is going on with your Java, I think you should wipe all traces of it off your machine. If needed, you can then install JRE as stated above.
Code:
sudo apt-get purge openjdk*

REMEMBER: this will remove JRE as well as any JDK programs you have installed.
That command will not remove all dependencies. If you are feeling the need, after running the above, perform
Code:
sudo apt-get autoremove

After removal, check that it is gone by running
Code:
java -version

I don't know why that one needs one dash instead of two, but it's one dash.
After the above is complete, I'd just run without for a while and see what happens. If you run into trouble due to lacking JRE, you can run
Code:
sudo apt-get install default-jre

command and solve that, no problem.

If you want to re-install JDK on your computer (If you are dveloper using the Jave Development Kit:
Code:
sudo apt install default-jdk

--sorry if this is long-winded :D

kay-dee

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:57:50 pm

Thank you, Aravisian, for a succinct answer to my question. You write well and it was a joy to read your reply. And I liked the background information. It helped pulled everything together for me.
Once I finish here, I intend to purge Java from my system and see if there any adverse effects.
This is a minimalist computer, mostly for email, online research and I do download video from You Tube. Mostly Linux “how-to” videos. You mentioned “things that move on the screen” so I’m wondering about that one. Anyway I’ll give it a shot and see if the removal of Java has a negative effect on VLC playback.
The commands are great. That makes life so much easier… thank you.
Okay, let’s try this and I’ll let you know how I make out.
All best,
Katie

Aravisian

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:36:43 pm

kay-dee wrote:Thank you, Aravisian, for a succinct answer to my question. You write well and it was a joy to read your reply. And I liked the background information. It helped pulled everything together for me.
Once I finish here, I intend to purge Java from my system and see if there any adverse effects.
This is a minimalist computer, mostly for email, online research and I do download video from You Tube. Mostly Linux “how-to” videos. You mentioned “things that move on the screen” so I’m wondering about that one. Anyway I’ll give it a shot and see if the removal of Java has a negative effect on VLC playback.
The commands are great. That makes life so much easier… thank you.
Okay, let’s try this and I’ll let you know how I make out.
All best,
Katie

I just did some testing on the Terminal Commands I posted last night and whether you select JDK or JRE, both will install JDK in full.
So, read here and scroll down to "Installing Oracle Java":
https://linuxize.com/post/install-java-on-ubuntu-18-04/

You can also set the default to avoid using JDK:
https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install- ... aver-linux

kay-dee

Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:49:03 pm

Hi Aravisian, here’s where I’m at:
Still no repeat of the Java Error Message. That’s good.
After I last checked in with you, I spent some time backing up files. That completed, I used the purge open jdk* command to remove Java from my system. Like before, I was told Java was not removed because it couldn’t be found. Oh well.
I ran the autoremove command followed by the (single dash) version command. No Java!
And just to let you know, I did copy and paste all those commands in the terminal.
I ran the computer for several hours yesterday and then again this morning. Still no Java errors to report so I guess I’m done for the moment.
Thank you for the links, and the time you spent testing the install commands. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf. Hopefully I won’t need to install JRE, but it’s good knowing I have you at my back if the time comes.
So for now, we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully you’ll look for me on the forum, for the next hiccup :-)
Thanks for the help…
Katie

kay-dee

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:14:53 pm

Oops! Spoke too soon. Two Java Error Messages at end of day, yesterday. Maybe I have to install Java before I can remove it :-) but won’t do anything until I hear from you. (I can almost see you throwing up your hands.)
Best,
Katie

Aravisian

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02:54 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Interesting thread here:

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/a-fata ... nt.213924/

Great find, Swarf. I dunno how you do that magic, sometimes.

Lotta temper in that thread... Post 26 seems the only one worth reading... Up til that point it's the same "java bug" and "possible hardware issue" we covered in this thread interspersed with pissy posts. LOL
In post 26, the OP links to this guide:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/ ... untu-16-04
The point made by that thread was that Ubuntu supplies the OpenJDK whereas the other repository is for Oracle JDK. The OpenJDK does indeed have the bug that we covered in this thread and that they covered in that thread. That OP said the cure was to:
Purge OpenJDK, then

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer

Swarfendor437

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:16:23 pm

Sorry about the expletive comment - done some more searching and as of April this year Copyright and login to Oracle account needed!:

https://launchpad.net/~webupd8team/+archive/ubuntu/java

:(

Aravisian

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:26:18 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Sorry about the expletive comment -

Yeah, that s*** was damned awful.
Swarfendor437 wrote: done some more searching and as of April this year Copyright and login to Oracle account needed!:

https://launchpad.net/~webupd8team/+archive/ubuntu/java

:(

Well, nutz. What about using JDK to resolve?
I did a system search on my own machine and sure enough, JDK is totally wiped off of it. I wonder if KayDee should use Synaptic to search "UnInstalled, Configuration Files remaining."

Swarfendor437

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:31:51 pm

That's a good answer - there is a lot more items in Synaptic than in any Software Channel. ;) :D

Aravisian

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:56:00 pm

In the post above, I meant to ask, "What about using JDK 9 to resolve..."
I am full of typoes, today...

kay-dee

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:30:22 pm

I’ve got the greatest minds working on my problem. Thank you. It seems the problem is not an isolated one and I’m surprised a workable “fix” is not readily available. Is there anything you want me to try at this stage?
Best,
Katie

Aravisian

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:40:53 pm

kay-dee wrote:I’ve got the greatest minds working on my problem. Thank you. It seems the problem is not an isolated one and I’m surprised a workable “fix” is not readily available. Is there anything you want me to try at this stage?
Best,
Katie

kay-dee, the part that is a bit confusing is that you are experiencing it with JDK8 purged from the system. This must mean there is a setting that remains or there are residual files.
Can you open Synaptic and check for "Uninstalled - remaining configuration"? may as well remove any you find, but look for anything that is JDK8.

Next, add-apt:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer

That will install Oracles JDK 8 instead of the Ubuntu Repository JDK8. Now, I realize you do not want JDK8 at this time.... But what I am hoping will happen is that the OracleJDK8 installation will replace your current JDK8 settings that remain left behind which MAY resolve the issue. The Ubuntu Repository JDK8 has the bug and the Oracle JDK8 does not have the bug.

IF that works, can then purge that if you decide you do not need it. Otherwise, if it does not work, need to suss out where JDK8 writes to and adjust that.

kay-dee

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:27:27 pm

Thanks, Aravisian:
Am I in the right spot here? I don’t see JDK8 listed. I opened my Hidden Files in Home and see a Java folder there. It contains a Fonts Folder. Significant? Remove it?
I’m moving ahead slowly, here. Sorry. Do you want me to add the apt now?
Best
Katie

Aravisian

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:43:47 pm

kay-dee wrote:Am I in the right spot here? I don’t see JDK8 listed.

Yep, that was the right spot.
I would have posted a screenshot for you, but the "Not installed (Residual config) does not show up unless there are residual files, so I couldn't show it on my screen.
kay-dee wrote:I opened my Hidden Files in Home and see a Java folder there. It contains a Fonts Folder. Significant? Remove it?

Most likely, insignificant. Your fonts for your daily use are stored elswhere so whether you remove that or not will make no difference to your computer experience without having JDK8 installed.
kay-dee wrote:I’m moving ahead slowly, here. Sorry. Do you want me to add the apt now?

You can move at any pace you want, as long as it's slow.
Yes, I would suggest adding the apt to source list and then installing the Oracle version JDK8.
Let's find out if that overrides any residual JDK8 settings.

kay-dee

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:25:50 pm

Well, this is a surprise. I’ve been on my back for three days and just came from the clinic. The doctor says I have pneumonia. Geez! This and Java too?
I’ve noted your comments, thank you, and will pick up the ball again in a few days.
Katie

Aravisian

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:30:37 pm

kay-dee wrote:Well, this is a surprise. I’ve been on my back for three days and just came from the clinic. The doctor says I have pneumonia. Geez! This and Java too?
I’ve noted your comments, thank you, and will pick up the ball again in a few days.
Katie

Get well soon.

Because if you don't, I am going to dispatch Swarfendor to your house to sit and read arcane poetry out loud while spreading sunflower seed shells all over the floor.

kay-dee

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58:15 pm

Hope Swarfendor can swim; my little ‘home’ is floating in twenty-feet of water out in the harbor.
Thanks, Aravisian. Feeling a little better today but still not much energy. Had to drag myself into town for some food, and more importantly, water. Be over this in a day or two and looking forward to getting back into Zorin.
Best,
Katie

Swarfendor437

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:42:15 am

Sadly I can't swim - squinting patella does not help. About 18 years ago I had forgotten this fact whilst on holiday. The youngest was only about 18 months old and fell asleep on one of those inflatable chair/rings. My wife took her back to the accommodation - I thought I would see if I could do frog-leg kick and promptly dislocated my knee! This meant a trip to the hospital and general anaesthetic to avoid the pain whilst having knee put back into place! :shock:

kay-dee

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:04:55 pm

The frogs around here are chuckling. I’ve been around water all my life, am an active swimmer and have my certificate to teach diving. This is the first time I’ve ever heard of someone throwing out a knee doing any kind of “kick” unless it was with a football.
Installed the Oracle JDK 8 version of Java using command: “sudo add-apt – repository ppa:webupdate8team/java. I typed it here so there may be a mistake. I copy and pasted for the install.
Not sure if it worked. I think not. Please see the screenshot. I’ll let it run for a day and see if the error message returns.
I’m still running on a half tank of energy, here, so forgive me if I’m a little slow. Or thick.
Best,
Katie

Aravisian

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03:44 am

I followed in your footsteps and got the exact same results.

Apparently Oracle is no longer supporting the ppa for Java8. Well, ok, so I followed the instructions for Java11.

Same exact result.

Searching further, I find that Oracle has decided to make users jump through hoops. All the while pretending to be supportive...
Sound like anyone we all know?

The instructions page tell you to download the tarball and install it. That's it. I'm not kidding, it gives no indication as to where or how to download the tarball and quite literally gives instructions to install on 64bit Linux as "Unpack the tarball and install it."
Brilliant.

After enough hoops, I arrived here:
https://www.java.com/en/download/linux_manual.jsp

You'll want the third one down, labeled as "Linux X64"

It gives the following instructions next to it:
https://www.java.com/en/download/help/l ... nstall.xml
Code:

Change to the directory in which you want to install. Type:
    cd directory_path_name
    For example, to install the software in the /usr/java/ directory, Type:
    cd /usr/java/

Move the .tar.gz archive binary to the current directory.
    Unpack the tarball and install Java
    tar zxvf jre-8u73-linux-x64.tar.gz

The Java files are installed in a directory called jre1.8.0_73 in the current directory. In this example, it is installed in the /usr/java/jre1.8.0_73 directory. When the installation has completed, you will see the word Done.
    Delete the .tar.gz file if you want to save disk space.

Yes, because some random example of where it MIGHT need to go is all we need, right?
Not that I am any kind of Linux Guru, but I have never seen a /usr/java directory on any system, yet.

Either way, in the middle of making this post, my computer decided to randomly reboot itself without any warning at all. I am unsure of how to install the tarball and a bit frsutrated with Oracle for hooping me for over an hour so taking a break from that while I examine my own misbehavin machine.

kay-dee

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:03:30 pm

Well thank you Aravisian for the time you’ve spent on this. I’m sure you have better things to do than jump through Oracle hoops for the likes of me. But I do appreciate your support and the valuable use of your time.
I’ve downloaded the tarball but will wait for more specifics before installing.
All best,
Katie

Aravisian

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13:51 pm

kay-dee wrote:Well thank you Aravisian for the time you’ve spent on this. I’m sure you have better things to do than jump through Oracle hoops for the likes of me. But I do appreciate your support and the valuable use of your time.
I’ve downloaded the tarball but will wait for more specifics before installing.
All best,
Katie

https://www.lifewire.com/install-java-on-ubuntu-4125508

The instructions in the link above confirm the /usr/java directory. These instructions demonstrate that the directory must be created.
Follow all those instructions and that SHOULD do the job.

Next, I found this page with Oracle - Scroll down a bit to "Enable and configure."
https://www.java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.xml
At the bottom of that page, you can find a test applet to test that everything is correct.

kay-dee

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:27:50 pm

Not having much luck at all. Take a quick look at the screen shots and give me an opinion. I’ll run with this for a day and see if I continue to see the Java Error Message.
Sorry about the delay getting back to you, the village was without power yesterday so no wifi. This happens a lot; sometimes for a day, sometimes for four or five days. Warm beer. You get used to it.
Best Katie

Aravisian

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38:22 pm

kaydee, can you try
Code:
sudo apt-get install gcj-4.9-jre-headless

kay-dee

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:53:33 pm

Nope! I'm beginning to think I'm a big dweeb! Still getting the Java error messages.

Aravisian

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:33:38 pm

Odd... it works on mine... But maybe there is more to it.
gcj-jre.png

Maybe the one trying to help is the dweeb :D
Since Oracle discontinued the ppa this year and since you must have an oracle account, maybe I have forgotten something I did in the past.
Can you try this site?:
https://www.linuxuprising.com/2019/06/n ... buntu.html

Linx

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:43:23 am

Took me a while to go through all of the happenings on this post! A good read.

Good news: I can swim. Bad News: I'm not big on poetry.

SEGSEGV is a segmentation violation and this happens when software is attempting to access an area of memeory that it isn't allowed to access. I think what was initially assumed earlier in the thread is that a memory leak was likely the cause of the segmentation violation.

I didn't see anywhere where just trying to run updates was attempted?

Update the package cache
Code:
sudo apt update

Upgrades most software
Code:

sudo apt upgrade -y

Updates some more "core" or "base" software
Code:
sudo apt dist-upgrade -y

Clean up stuff that is no longer needed.
Code:
sudo apt autoremove -y

Make sure grub knows about any new kernals
Code:
sudo update-grub

Reboot the system
Code:
sudo systemctl reboot

If you want to be lazy and just copy paste all of it, here you are!
Code:

sudo apt update; sudo apt upgrade -y; sudo apt dist-upgrade -y; sudo apt autoremove -y; sudo update-grub; sudo systemctl reboot

Additionally, can you post that complete error log in here?
What application were you using that crashed?

One last request, would you mind posting information as outlined here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5449

kay-dee

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:17:13 pm

Thank you, Linx, for joining the foray. Here’s the info you requested. Probably more here than you wanted, thanks to warfendor437’s excellent commands. Because of its size, I have also copied and pasted the Error Log in a separate post. I get a couple of these a day. And no crash so far. The computer seems to operate normally, I just keep getting these Error Messages in Home. I’d love to be rid of Java altogether, if possible.
And thank you once again, Aravisian. I’ve looked at the link but will wait a day before doing ANYTHING. See if everyone concurs on a course of action.
Thanks, you two…
Best,
Katie

Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad X230
Available Memory: 4679
Partitioning: Default at installModel: Linux device-mapper (linear) (dm)
Disk /dev/mapper/zorin--vg-swap_1: 1023MB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: loop
Disk Flags:
Number Start End Size File system Flags
1 0.00B 1023MB 1023MB linux-swap(v1)
Model: Linux device-mapper (linear) (dm)
Disk /dev/mapper/zorin--vg-root: 999GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: loop
Disk Flags:
Number Start End Size File system Flags
1 0.00B 999GB 999GB ext4
Graphics: VGA compatible controller
product: 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
vendor: Intel Corporation
physical id: 2
bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
version: 09
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
resources: irq:27 memory:f0000000-f03fffff memory:e0000000-efffffff ioport:5000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff
Audio/Sound Card: Audio device
product: 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller
vendor: Intel Corporation
physical id: 1b
bus info: pci@0000:00:1b.0
version: 04
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
configuration: driver=snd_hda_intel latency=0
resources: irq:30 memory:f2530000-f2533fff
Wireless: Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 04f2:b217 Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd Lenovo Integrated Camera (0.3MP)
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 147e:2020 Upek TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor (WBF advanced mode)
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 046d:c52f Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller (rev 09)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family USB xHCI Host Controller (rev 04)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 (rev 04)
00:16.3 Serial controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family KT Controller (rev 04)
00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (Lewisville) (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev c4)
00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 (rev c4)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev c4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation QM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series Chipset Family 6-port SATA Controller [AHCI mode] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Controller (rev 04)
02:00.0 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller (rev 07)
03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Advanced-N 6205 [Taylor Peak] (rev 34)
Zorin Live: Yes, created a live stick from a download from the official Zorin site. BUT have very slow and unreliable wifi here in the third world and I have often wondered if this affected the installation of some distros. On several occasions I have bought a live stick from OS Disc just to be sure. Unfortunately, OS Disc is no longer in business. I found this out recently when I went to buy Zorin Ultimate.
Zorin Installed: Release 15

kay-dee

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:18:42 pm

Error Log:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f890906977a, pid=1889, tid=0x00007f88f8aed700
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (8.0_141-b15) (build 1.8.0_141-BLFS-b15)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.141-b15 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# v ~BufferBlob::jni_fast_GetLongField
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

--------------- T H R E A D ---------------

Current thread (0x00007f88c40fa800): JavaThread "AWT-XAWT" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2018, stack(0x00007f88f89ed000,0x00007f88f8aee000)]

siginfo: si_signo: 11 (SIGSEGV), si_code: 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), si_addr: 0x0000000000000000

Registers:
RAX=0x00007f8920e7df60, RBX=0x00007f88c40fa9e0, RCX=0x0000000000000001, RDX=0x0000000000000042
RSP=0x00007f88f8aec7f8, RBP=0x00007f88f8aec820, RSI=0x0000000000000000, RDI=0x00007f88c40fa9e0
R8 =0x00007f8900ecbab0, R9 =0x0000000000000000, R10=0x00000000000002d0, R11=0x00007f8909411918
R12=0x0000000000000000, R13=0x0000000000000000, R14=0x00007f890160eae0, R15=0x00007f88c40fa800
RIP=0x00007f890906977a, EFLAGS=0x0000000000010246, CSGSFS=0x002b000000000033, ERR=0x0000000000000004
TRAPNO=0x000000000000000e

Top of Stack: (sp=0x00007f88f8aec7f8)
0x00007f88f8aec7f8: 00007f89013ec624 00007f8908a780e8
0x00007f88f8aec808: 0000000000000000 00007f88f8aec8d0
0x00007f88f8aec818: 00007f88f8aec8a0 00007f88ac033f50
0x00007f88f8aec828: 00007f8900ed3c4d 00007f8908a780e8
0x00007f88f8aec838: 00007f88f8aec860 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec848: 00007f8900ecbad3 00007f88f8aec8d0
0x00007f88f8aec858: 00007f89013e4a8f 00007f88f8aec8b0
0x00007f88f8aec868: 00007f89094119b6 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec878: 00007f89092d0cb6 00007f88f8aec8d0
0x00007f88f8aec888: 00007f890916b2ec 00007f88f8aec930
0x00007f88f8aec898: 00000000c003c068 00000000c0000ec8
0x00007f88f8aec8a8: 0000000000000031 00007f88f8aec930
0x00007f88f8aec8b8: 00007f89090077d0 00007f88f8aec930
0x00007f88f8aec8c8: 00007f89090077d0 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec8d8: 00007f8909007b10 00007f88bc001100
0x00007f88f8aec8e8: 00000000c00b2210 00007f88f8aec8f0
0x00007f88f8aec8f8: 00007f89089e1514 00007f88f8aec978
0x00007f88f8aec908: 00007f89089f9058 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec918: 00007f89089e1650 00007f88f8aec8d0
0x00007f88f8aec928: 00007f88f8aec970 00007f88f8aec9c0
0x00007f88f8aec938: 00007f8909007ffd 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec948: 00000000eb364158 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec958: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec968: 00000000c00b2210 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec978: 00000000c0032e98 00007f88f8aec980
0x00007f88f8aec988: 00007f89089e1355 00007f88f8aec9d0
0x00007f88f8aec998: 00007f89089f9058 0000000000000000
0x00007f88f8aec9a8: 00007f89089e1360 00007f88f8aec970
0x00007f88f8aec9b8: 00007f88f8aec9d0 00007f88f8aeca18
0x00007f88f8aec9c8: 00007f8909008042 00000000c0032e98
0x00007f88f8aec9d8: 00007f88f8aec9d8 00007f890862d4b3
0x00007f88f8aec9e8: 00007f88f8aeca28 00007f89086b4020

Instructions: (pc=0x00007f890906977a)
0x00007f890906975a: 00 00 00 00 00 00 44 8b 15 cd 12 e4 17 4c 8b ce
0x00007f890906976a: 41 f6 c2 01 0f 85 2e 00 00 00 4d 33 ca 4d 33 ca
0x00007f890906977a: 4d 8b 09 4c 8b da 49 c1 eb 02 4b 8b 04 19 49 bb
0x00007f890906978a: 34 aa ea 20 89 7f 00 00 4c 33 d8 4c 33 d8 45 3b

Register to memory mapping:

RAX=0x00007f8920e7df60: <offset 0xf0df60> in /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so at 0x00007f891ff70000
RBX=0x00007f88c40fa9e0 is an unknown value
RCX=0x0000000000000001 is an unknown value
RDX=0x0000000000000042 is an unknown value
RSP=0x00007f88f8aec7f8 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x00007f88c40fa800
RBP=0x00007f88f8aec820 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x00007f88c40fa800
RSI=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RDI=0x00007f88c40fa9e0 is an unknown value
R8 =0x00007f8900ecbab0: <offset 0x5cab0> in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6 at 0x00007f8900e6f000
R9 =0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R10=0x00000000000002d0 is an unknown value
R11=0x00007f8909411918 is at entry_point+24 in (nmethod*)0x00007f8909411790
R12=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R13=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R14=0x00007f890160eae0: <offset 0x255ae0> in /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so at 0x00007f89013b9000
R15=0x00007f88c40fa800 is a thread

Stack: [0x00007f88f89ed000,0x00007f88f8aee000], sp=0x00007f88f8aec7f8, free space=1021k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
v ~BufferBlob::jni_fast_GetLongField
C [libX11.so.6+0x64c4d] _XimServerDestroy+0x3d

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
J 1320 sun.awt.X11.XlibWrapper.XFilterEvent(JJ)Z (0 bytes) @ 0x00007f8909411944 [0x00007f8909411900+0x44]
j sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.run(Z)V+300
j sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.run()V+5
j java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v ~StubRoutines::call_stub

--------------- P R O C E S S ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
0x00007f889c01c000 JavaThread "Thread-8" [_thread_blocked, id=5079, stack(0x00007f88b277a000,0x00007f88b287b000)]
0x00007f88ac118000 JavaThread "TimerQueue" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5076, stack(0x00007f88b297c000,0x00007f88b2a7d000)]
0x00007f88b8026000 JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [_thread_blocked, id=5025, stack(0x00007f88b38dc000,0x00007f88b39dd000)]
0x00007f88b8025000 JavaThread "AWT-Shutdown" [_thread_blocked, id=5024, stack(0x00007f88f8195000,0x00007f88f8296000)]
0x00007f88c4159000 JavaThread "Thread-1" [_thread_blocked, id=2019, stack(0x00007f88f88ec000,0x00007f88f89ed000)]
=>0x00007f88c40fa800 JavaThread "AWT-XAWT" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2018, stack(0x00007f88f89ed000,0x00007f88f8aee000)]
0x00007f88c40d8800 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2016, stack(0x00007f88f8efe000,0x00007f88f8fff000)]
0x00007f891800a000 JavaThread "DestroyJavaVM" [_thread_blocked, id=1924, stack(0x00007f8921c0c000,0x00007f8921d0c000)]
0x00007f89181dc000 JavaThread "Thread-0" [_thread_in_native, id=1976, stack(0x00007f8901af4000,0x00007f8901bf5000)]
0x00007f8918186800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1974, stack(0x00007f8901cf6000,0x00007f8901df7000)]
0x00007f8918183800 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread2" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1973, stack(0x00007f8901df8000,0x00007f8901ef8000)]
0x00007f8918182000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1972, stack(0x00007f8901ef9000,0x00007f8901ff9000)]
0x00007f891817f000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1971, stack(0x00007f8901ffa000,0x00007f89020fa000)]
0x00007f891817d800 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=1970, stack(0x00007f89020fa000,0x00007f89021fb000)]
0x00007f891814b000 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1964, stack(0x00007f89030f1000,0x00007f89031f2000)]
0x00007f8918146800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1963, stack(0x00007f89031f2000,0x00007f89032f3000)]

Other Threads:
0x00007f891813e800 VMThread [stack: 0x00007f89032f4000,0x00007f89033f4000] [id=1962]
0x00007f8918189000 WatcherThread [stack: 0x00007f8901bf6000,0x00007f8901cf6000] [id=1975]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap:
PSYoungGen total 25600K, used 18447K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ecf80000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 25088K, 72% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ebccb9b8,0x00000000ec380000)
from space 512K, 43% used [0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000ec4384b0,0x00000000ec480000)
to space 6144K, 0% used [0x00000000ec980000,0x00000000ec980000,0x00000000ecf80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5522K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c0564858,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 18038K, capacity 18340K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
class space used 2064K, capacity 2157K, committed 2176K, reserved 1048576K

Card table byte_map: [0x00007f891e596000,0x00007f891e797000] byte_map_base: 0x00007f891df96000

Marking Bits: (ParMarkBitMap*) 0x00007f8920eaa120
Begin Bits: [0x00007f891c03c000, 0x00007f891d03c000)
End Bits: [0x00007f891d03c000, 0x00007f891e03c000)

Polling page: 0x00007f8921d24000

CodeCache: size=245760Kb used=6351Kb max_used=6359Kb free=239408Kb
bounds [0x00007f8909000000, 0x00007f8909650000, 0x00007f8918000000]
total_blobs=2409 nmethods=1798 adapters=525
compilation: enabled

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 3916.438 Thread 0x00007f8918182000 2114 4 java.util.AbstractCollection::toArray (147 bytes)
Event: 3916.464 Thread 0x00007f8918182000 nmethod 2114 0x00007f8909640590 code [0x00007f89096407c0, 0x00007f89096415b8]
Event: 3936.457 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 2115 3 xdman.DownloadQueue::hasPendingItems (64 bytes)
Event: 3936.459 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 nmethod 2115 0x00007f890962d3d0 code [0x00007f890962d600, 0x00007f890962e368]
Event: 4019.751 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 2116 1 sun.awt.X11.XEvent::getPData (5 bytes)
Event: 4019.751 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 nmethod 2116 0x00007f89092cd950 code [0x00007f89092cdaa0, 0x00007f89092cdbb0]
Event: 4021.390 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 2117 3 java.util.Vector$Itr::hasNext (20 bytes)
Event: 4021.391 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 nmethod 2117 0x00007f89093d1b90 code [0x00007f89093d1d00, 0x00007f89093d1eb0]
Event: 4024.555 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 2118 3 java.lang.Long::longValue (5 bytes)
Event: 4024.555 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 nmethod 2118 0x00007f890962d0d0 code [0x00007f890962d220, 0x00007f890962d370]

GC Heap History (10 events):
Event: 3829.502 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=11 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 33792K, used 27904K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed300000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 27648K, 100% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec600000,0x00000000ec600000)
from space 6144K, 4% used [0x00000000ecd00000,0x00000000ecd40060,0x00000000ed300000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ec600000,0x00000000ec600000,0x00000000ecc80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5152K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c05083b8,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17854K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
class space used 2033K, capacity 2124K, committed 2176K, reserved 1048576K
Event: 3829.504 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=11 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 27648K, used 400K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed280000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 27136K, 0% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec580000)
from space 512K, 78% used [0x00000000ec600000,0x00000000ec6642c0,0x00000000ec680000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ed280000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5176K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c050e3b8,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17854K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
class space used 2033K, capacity 2124K, committed 2176K, reserved 1048576K
}
Event: 3834.670 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=12 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 27648K, used 27536K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed280000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 27136K, 100% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec580000,0x00000000ec580000)
from space 512K, 78% used [0x00000000ec600000,0x00000000ec6642c0,0x00000000ec680000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ed280000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5176K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c050e3b8,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17858K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
class space used 2034K, capacity 2124K, committed 2176K, reserved 1048576K
Event: 3834.672 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=12 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 32768K, used 368K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed200000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 26624K, 0% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec500000)
from space 6144K, 5% used [0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ecc5c068,0x00000000ed200000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ecb80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5250K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c0520828,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17858K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
}
Event: 3841.155 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=13 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 32768K, used 26978K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed200000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 26624K, 99% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec4fc920,0x00000000ec500000)
from space 6144K, 5% used [0x00000000ecc00000,0x00000000ecc5c068,0x00000000ed200000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ecb80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5250K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c0520828,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17859K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
Event: 3841.158 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=13 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 26624K, used 256K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed180000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 26112K, 0% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec480000)
from space 512K, 50% used [0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ec540070,0x00000000ec580000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ed180000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5418K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c054a848,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17859K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
}
Event: 3850.096 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=14 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 26624K, used 26368K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed180000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 26112K, 100% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec480000,0x00000000ec480000)
from space 512K, 50% used [0x00000000ec500000,0x00000000ec540070,0x00000000ec580000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ed180000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5418K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c054a848,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17882K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
Event: 3850.097 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=14 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 31744K, used 528K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed100000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 25600K, 0% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec400000)
from space 6144K, 8% used [0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ecb840b0,0x00000000ed100000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000eca80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5434K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c054e848,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17882K, capacity 18174K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
}
Event: 3853.758 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=15 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 31744K, used 26114K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ed100000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 25600K, 99% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec3fcb20,0x00000000ec400000)
from space 6144K, 8% used [0x00000000ecb00000,0x00000000ecb840b0,0x00000000ed100000)
to space 6656K, 0% used [0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000eca80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5434K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c054e848,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17887K, capacity 18238K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
Event: 3853.760 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=15 (full 0):
PSYoungGen total 25600K, used 225K [0x00000000eab00000, 0x00000000ecf80000, 0x0000000100000000)
eden space 25088K, 0% used [0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000eab00000,0x00000000ec380000)
from space 512K, 43% used [0x00000000ec400000,0x00000000ec4384b0,0x00000000ec480000)
to space 6144K, 0% used [0x00000000ec980000,0x00000000ec980000,0x00000000ecf80000)
ParOldGen total 81920K, used 5522K [0x00000000c0000000, 0x00000000c5000000, 0x00000000eab00000)
object space 81920K, 6% used [0x00000000c0000000,0x00000000c0564858,0x00000000c5000000)
Metaspace used 17887K, capacity 18238K, committed 18560K, reserved 1064960K
}

Deoptimization events (10 events):
Event: 3773.554 Thread 0x00007f888c002800 Uncommon trap: reason=predicate action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095670a8 method=java.util.regex.Pattern$SliceI.match(Ljava/util/regex/Matcher;ILjava/lang/CharSequence;)Z @ 21
Event: 3774.389 Thread 0x00007f88c4159000 Uncommon trap: reason=unstable_if action=reinterpret pc=0x00007f89092f26e4 method=xdman.XDMApp.getActiveDownloadCount()I @ 64
Event: 3821.677 Thread 0x00007f888c002800 Uncommon trap: reason=unstable_if action=reinterpret pc=0x00007f89095e4218 method=com.sun.crypto.provider.GaloisCounterMode.decryptFinal([BII[BI)I @ 5
Event: 3822.030 Thread 0x00007f8890006800 Uncommon trap: reason=unstable_if action=reinterpret pc=0x00007f89091f8b4c method=java.security.MessageDigest.isEqual([B[B)Z @ 12
Event: 3822.438 Thread 0x00007f88c4031000 Uncommon trap: reason=predicate action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095e7df0 method=java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray([Ljava/lang/Object;)[Ljava/lang/Object; @ 49
Event: 3851.636 Thread 0x00007f888c002800 Uncommon trap: reason=array_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095672d4 method=java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray([Ljava/lang/Object;)[Ljava/lang/Object; @ 119
Event: 3851.737 Thread 0x00007f889c054000 Uncommon trap: reason=array_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095672d4 method=java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray([Ljava/lang/Object;)[Ljava/lang/Object; @ 119
Event: 3852.440 Thread 0x00007f88c4031000 Uncommon trap: reason=array_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095672d4 method=java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray([Ljava/lang/Object;)[Ljava/lang/Object; @ 119
Event: 3853.439 Thread 0x00007f88c4031000 Uncommon trap: reason=array_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00007f89095672d4 method=java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray([Ljava/lang/Object;)[Ljava/lang/Object; @ 119
Event: 3860.642 Thread 0x00007f88c4031000 Uncommon trap: reason=unstable_if action=reinterpret pc=0x00007f8909391fa0 method=sun.nio.cs.UTF_8$Decoder.decode([BII[C)I @ 30

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 3.254 Thread 0x00007f89181dc000 Exception <a 'java/io/FileNotFoundException'> (0x00000000eaedf260) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/prims/jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 3.274 Thread 0x00007f89181dc000 Exception <a 'java/lang/ClassNotFoundException': sun/dc/DuctusRenderingEngine> (0x00000000eaf019f8) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/classfile/systemDictionary.cpp, line 210]
Event: 3.396 Thread 0x00007f89181dc000 Exception <a 'java/lang/NullPointerException'> (0x00000000eb074868) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/interpreter/linkResolver.cpp, line 1197]
Event: 4.981 Thread 0x00007f88c4159000 Implicit null exception at 0x00007f89092627af to 0x00007f8909262e15
Event: 3575.461 Thread 0x00007f88b8026000 Implicit null exception at 0x00007f89092e72b5 to 0x00007f89092e7675
Event: 3575.462 Thread 0x00007f88b8026000 Implicit null exception at 0x00007f89092e7f36 to 0x00007f89092e82f9
Event: 3770.091 Thread 0x00007f88b8026000 Exception <a 'java/lang/UnsupportedOperationException': > (0x00000000ebac7c28) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/prims/jni.cpp, line 735]
Event: 3771.230 Thread 0x00007f88b8026000 Exception <a 'java/lang/UnsupportedOperationException': > (0x00000000ec120cb0) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/prims/jni.cpp, line 735]
Event: 3822.030 Thread 0x00007f8890006800 Implicit null exception at 0x00007f89091f89b9 to 0x00007f89091f8b39
Event: 3859.847 Thread 0x00007f88b8026000 Exception <a 'java/lang/UnsupportedOperationException': > (0x00000000eb889fb8) thrown at [/sources/openjdk/jdk8u-jdk8u141-b15/hotspot/src/share/vm/prims/jni.cpp, line 735]

Events (10 events):
Event: 3864.710 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 3864.710 Thread 0x00007f8888015800 Thread exited: 0x00007f8888015800
Event: 3887.450 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 flushing nmethod 0x00007f89092cd7d0
Event: 3893.446 Thread 0x00007f88c4159000 DEOPT PACKING pc=0x00007f8909587fb5 sp=0x00007f88f89eb7a0
Event: 3893.446 Thread 0x00007f88c4159000 DEOPT UNPACKING pc=0x00007f8909047373 sp=0x00007f88f89eb4d8 mode 0
Event: 3901.440 Thread 0x00007f891817f000 flushing nmethod 0x00007f8909371c50
Event: 3919.646 Thread 0x00007f88c0021000 Thread exited: 0x00007f88c0021000
Event: 3923.078 Thread 0x00007f88c4031000 Thread exited: 0x00007f88c4031000
Event: 3936.459 Thread 0x00007f8918183800 flushing nmethod 0x00007f89093d1990
Event: 4024.747 loading class sun/misc/Signal$1

Dynamic libraries:
00400000-00401000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884434 /opt/xdman/jre/bin/java
00600000-00601000 r--p 00000000 fd:00 29884434 /opt/xdman/jre/bin/java
00601000-00602000 rw-p 00001000 fd:00 29884434 /opt/xdman/jre/bin/java
012bc000-012dd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 [heap]
c0000000-c5000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
c5000000-eab00000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
eab00000-ecf80000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
ecf80000-100000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
100000000-100220000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
100220000-140000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8884000000-7f8884021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8884021000-7f8888000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8888000000-7f8888035000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8888035000-7f888c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f888c000000-7f888c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f888c021000-7f8890000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8890000000-7f8890021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8890021000-7f8894000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8894000000-7f8894021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8894021000-7f8898000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8898000000-7f8898021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8898021000-7f889c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f889c000000-7f889c0c8000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f889c0c8000-7f88a0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a0000000-7f88a0021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a0021000-7f88a4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a4000000-7f88a403a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a403a000-7f88a8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a8000000-7f88a8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88a8021000-7f88ac000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88ac000000-7f88ac1da000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88ac1da000-7f88b0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1d9d000-7f88b1da0000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1da0000-7f88b1e9e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1e9e000-7f88b1ea1000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1ea1000-7f88b1f9f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1f9f000-7f88b1fa2000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b1fa2000-7f88b20a0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b20a0000-7f88b20a3000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b20a3000-7f88b21a1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b21a1000-7f88b21a4000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b21a4000-7f88b22a2000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b22a2000-7f88b22a5000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b22a5000-7f88b25a3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b2679000-7f88b267c000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b267c000-7f88b277a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b277a000-7f88b277d000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b277d000-7f88b287b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b287b000-7f88b287e000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b287e000-7f88b297c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b297c000-7f88b297f000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b297f000-7f88b2c7d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b2c7d000-7f88b2c8d000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884487 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnio.so
7f88b2c8d000-7f88b2e8d000 ---p 00010000 fd:00 29884487 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnio.so
7f88b2e8d000-7f88b2e8e000 r--p 00010000 fd:00 29884487 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnio.so
7f88b2e8e000-7f88b2e8f000 rw-p 00011000 fd:00 29884487 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnio.so
7f88b2e8f000-7f88b2ec0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21764794 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16.34.0
7f88b2ec0000-7f88b30bf000 ---p 00031000 fd:00 21764794 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16.34.0
7f88b30bf000-7f88b30c0000 r--p 00030000 fd:00 21764794 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16.34.0
7f88b30c0000-7f88b30c1000 rw-p 00031000 fd:00 21764794 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16.34.0
7f88b30c1000-7f88b316e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21764203 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6.15.0
7f88b316e000-7f88b336d000 ---p 000ad000 fd:00 21764203 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6.15.0
7f88b336d000-7f88b3374000 r--p 000ac000 fd:00 21764203 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6.15.0
7f88b3374000-7f88b3375000 rw-p 000b3000 fd:00 21764203 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6.15.0
7f88b3375000-7f88b33d7000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884516 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libfontmanager.so
7f88b33d7000-7f88b35d6000 ---p 00062000 fd:00 29884516 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libfontmanager.so
7f88b35d6000-7f88b35d9000 r--p 00061000 fd:00 29884516 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libfontmanager.so
7f88b35d9000-7f88b35da000 rw-p 00064000 fd:00 29884516 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libfontmanager.so
7f88b35da000-7f88b37db000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b37db000-7f88b37de000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b37de000-7f88b38dc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b38dc000-7f88b38df000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b38df000-7f88b39dd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b39dd000-7f88b39f3000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665902 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libresolv-2.28.so
7f88b39f3000-7f88b3bf3000 ---p 00016000 fd:00 19665902 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libresolv-2.28.so
7f88b3bf3000-7f88b3bf4000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 19665902 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libresolv-2.28.so
7f88b3bf4000-7f88b3bf5000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 19665902 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libresolv-2.28.so
7f88b3bf5000-7f88b3bf7000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b3bf7000-7f88b3bfc000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665851 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_dns-2.28.so
7f88b3bfc000-7f88b3dfb000 ---p 00005000 fd:00 19665851 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_dns-2.28.so
7f88b3dfb000-7f88b3dfc000 r--p 00004000 fd:00 19665851 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_dns-2.28.so
7f88b3dfc000-7f88b3dfd000 rw-p 00005000 fd:00 19665851 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_dns-2.28.so
7f88b3dfd000-7f88b3dff000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665859 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2
7f88b3dff000-7f88b3ffe000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 19665859 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2
7f88b3ffe000-7f88b3fff000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 19665859 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2
7f88b3fff000-7f88b4000000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 19665859 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2
7f88b4000000-7f88b4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b4021000-7f88b8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b8000000-7f88b8028000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88b8028000-7f88bc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88bc000000-7f88bc033000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88bc033000-7f88c0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c0000000-7f88c028e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c028e000-7f88c4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c4000000-7f88c429f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c429f000-7f88c8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c8000000-7f88c8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88c8021000-7f88cc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88cc000000-7f88cc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88cc021000-7f88d0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d0000000-7f88d0021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d0021000-7f88d4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d4000000-7f88d4ea1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d4ea1000-7f88d8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d8000000-7f88d86bf000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88d86bf000-7f88dc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88dc000000-7f88dc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88dc021000-7f88e0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e0000000-7f88e0648000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e0648000-7f88e4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e4000000-7f88e4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e4021000-7f88e8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e8000000-7f88e8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88e8021000-7f88ec000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88ec000000-7f88ec021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88ec021000-7f88f0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f0000000-7f88f0041000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f0041000-7f88f4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f4000000-7f88f4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f4021000-7f88f8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8094000-7f88f8097000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8097000-7f88f8195000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8195000-7f88f8198000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8198000-7f88f8496000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8496000-7f88f84ad000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665762 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1
7f88f84ad000-7f88f86ac000 ---p 00017000 fd:00 19665762 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1
7f88f86ac000-7f88f86ad000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 19665762 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1
7f88f86ad000-7f88f86ae000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 19665762 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1
7f88f86ae000-7f88f86e6000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884514 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libsunec.so
7f88f86e6000-7f88f88e5000 ---p 00038000 fd:00 29884514 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libsunec.so
7f88f88e5000-7f88f88ea000 r--p 00037000 fd:00 29884514 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libsunec.so
7f88f88ea000-7f88f88ec000 rw-p 0003c000 fd:00 29884514 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libsunec.so
7f88f88ec000-7f88f88ef000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f88ef000-7f88f89ed000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f89ed000-7f88f89f0000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f89f0000-7f88f8aee000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8aee000-7f88f8af3000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763755 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f88f8af3000-7f88f8cf2000 ---p 00005000 fd:00 21763755 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f88f8cf2000-7f88f8cf3000 r--p 00004000 fd:00 21763755 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f88f8cf3000-7f88f8cf4000 rw-p 00005000 fd:00 21763755 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f88f8cf4000-7f88f8cfd000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763747 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f88f8cfd000-7f88f8efc000 ---p 00009000 fd:00 21763747 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f88f8efc000-7f88f8efd000 r--p 00008000 fd:00 21763747 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f88f8efd000-7f88f8efe000 rw-p 00009000 fd:00 21763747 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f88f8efe000-7f88f8f01000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88f8f01000-7f88fc000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88fc000000-7f88fc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f88fc021000-7f8900000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8900008000-7f890001b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665761 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0.8.7
7f890001b000-7f890021a000 ---p 00013000 fd:00 19665761 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0.8.7
7f890021a000-7f890021b000 r--p 00012000 fd:00 19665761 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0.8.7
7f890021b000-7f890021c000 rw-p 00013000 fd:00 19665761 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0.8.7
7f890021c000-7f890021d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f890021d000-7f8900222000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763751 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
7f8900222000-7f8900421000 ---p 00005000 fd:00 21763751 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
7f8900421000-7f8900422000 r--p 00004000 fd:00 21763751 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
7f8900422000-7f8900423000 rw-p 00005000 fd:00 21763751 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
7f8900423000-7f8900425000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763740 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXau.so.6.0.0
7f8900425000-7f8900625000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 21763740 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXau.so.6.0.0
7f8900625000-7f8900626000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 21763740 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXau.so.6.0.0
7f8900626000-7f8900627000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 21763740 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXau.so.6.0.0
7f8900627000-7f890064d000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21765190 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1.1.0
7f890064d000-7f890084d000 ---p 00026000 fd:00 21765190 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1.1.0
7f890084d000-7f890084e000 r--p 00026000 fd:00 21765190 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1.1.0
7f890084e000-7f890084f000 rw-p 00027000 fd:00 21765190 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1.1.0
7f890084f000-7f890085e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763761 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXi.so.6.1.0
7f890085e000-7f8900a5d000 ---p 0000f000 fd:00 21763761 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXi.so.6.1.0
7f8900a5d000-7f8900a5e000 r--p 0000e000 fd:00 21763761 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXi.so.6.1.0
7f8900a5e000-7f8900a5f000 rw-p 0000f000 fd:00 21763761 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXi.so.6.1.0
7f8900a5f000-7f8900a64000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763779 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXtst.so.6.1.0
7f8900a64000-7f8900c63000 ---p 00005000 fd:00 21763779 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXtst.so.6.1.0
7f8900c63000-7f8900c64000 r--p 00004000 fd:00 21763779 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXtst.so.6.1.0
7f8900c64000-7f8900c65000 rw-p 00005000 fd:00 21763779 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXtst.so.6.1.0
7f8900c65000-7f8900c6e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763773 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXrender.so.1.3.0
7f8900c6e000-7f8900e6d000 ---p 00009000 fd:00 21763773 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXrender.so.1.3.0
7f8900e6d000-7f8900e6e000 r--p 00008000 fd:00 21763773 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXrender.so.1.3.0
7f8900e6e000-7f8900e6f000 rw-p 00009000 fd:00 21763773 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXrender.so.1.3.0
7f8900e6f000-7f8900fa2000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763736 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6.3.0
7f8900fa2000-7f89011a2000 ---p 00133000 fd:00 21763736 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6.3.0
7f89011a2000-7f89011a3000 r--p 00133000 fd:00 21763736 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6.3.0
7f89011a3000-7f89011a7000 rw-p 00134000 fd:00 21763736 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6.3.0
7f89011a7000-7f89011b8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 21763753 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6.4.0
7f89011b8000-7f89013b7000 ---p 00011000 fd:00 21763753 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6.4.0
7f89013b7000-7f89013b8000 r--p 00010000 fd:00 21763753 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6.4.0
7f89013b8000-7f89013b9000 rw-p 00011000 fd:00 21763753 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6.4.0
7f89013b9000-7f890140a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884496 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so
7f890140a000-7f890160a000 ---p 00051000 fd:00 29884496 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so
7f890160a000-7f890160b000 r--p 00051000 fd:00 29884496 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so
7f890160b000-7f890160e000 rw-p 00052000 fd:00 29884496 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt_xawt.so
7f890160e000-7f890160f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f890160f000-7f89016ad000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884491 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt.so
7f89016ad000-7f89018ac000 ---p 0009e000 fd:00 29884491 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt.so
7f89018ac000-7f89018ad000 r--p 0009d000 fd:00 29884491 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt.so
7f89018ad000-7f89018b8000 rw-p 0009e000 fd:00 29884491 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libawt.so
7f89018b8000-7f89018dd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89018dd000-7f89018f3000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884498 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnet.so
7f89018f3000-7f8901af2000 ---p 00016000 fd:00 29884498 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnet.so
7f8901af2000-7f8901af3000 r--p 00015000 fd:00 29884498 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnet.so
7f8901af3000-7f8901af4000 rw-p 00016000 fd:00 29884498 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libnet.so
7f8901af4000-7f8901af7000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901af7000-7f8901bf5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901bf5000-7f8901bf6000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901bf6000-7f8901cf6000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901cf6000-7f8901cf9000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901cf9000-7f8901df7000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901df7000-7f8901df8000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901df8000-7f8901dfb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901dfb000-7f8901ef8000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901ef8000-7f8901ef9000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901ef9000-7f8901efc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901efc000-7f8901ff9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901ff9000-7f8901ffa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901ffa000-7f8901ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8901ffd000-7f89020fa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89020fa000-7f89020fd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89020fd000-7f89021fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89021fb000-7f89030f1000 r--p 00000000 fd:00 21763118 /usr/lib/locale/locale-archive
7f89030f1000-7f89030f4000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89030f4000-7f89031f2000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89031f2000-7f89031f5000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89031f5000-7f89032f3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89032f3000-7f89032f4000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89032f4000-7f8904000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8904000000-7f8904021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8904021000-7f8908000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8908052000-7f8908055000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8908055000-7f890808b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89080e1000-7f8908432000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8908432000-7f8908600000 r--s 03bce000 fd:00 29884550 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/rt.jar
7f8908600000-7f8909000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8909000000-7f8909650000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
7f8909650000-7f8918000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8918000000-7f891820f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891820f000-7f891c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891c005000-7f891c008000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 1966089 /SYSV00000000 (deleted)
7f891c008000-7f891c00d000 r--s 0003b000 fd:00 29884535 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar
7f891c00d000-7f891c017000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 1867782 /SYSV00000000 (deleted)
7f891c017000-7f891c02a000 r--s 00346000 fd:00 29884456 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/resources.jar
7f891c02a000-7f891c03c000 r--s 00159000 fd:00 29884546 /opt/xdman/xdman.jar
7f891c03c000-7f891e03c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e03c000-7f891e03d000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e03d000-7f891e13d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e13d000-7f891e13e000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e13e000-7f891e23e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e23e000-7f891e23f000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e23f000-7f891e33f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e33f000-7f891e340000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e340000-7f891e468000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e468000-7f891e596000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e596000-7f891e5be000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e5be000-7f891e6eb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e6eb000-7f891e6fe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e6fe000-7f891e796000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e796000-7f891e7b1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891e7b1000-7f891eb57000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891eb57000-7f891eb5f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884495 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libzip.so
7f891eb5f000-7f891ed5e000 ---p 00008000 fd:00 29884495 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libzip.so
7f891ed5e000-7f891ed5f000 r--p 00007000 fd:00 29884495 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libzip.so
7f891ed5f000-7f891ed60000 rw-p 00008000 fd:00 29884495 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libzip.so
7f891ed60000-7f891ed6b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665853 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.28.so
7f891ed6b000-7f891ef6a000 ---p 0000b000 fd:00 19665853 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.28.so
7f891ef6a000-7f891ef6b000 r--p 0000a000 fd:00 19665853 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.28.so
7f891ef6b000-7f891ef6c000 rw-p 0000b000 fd:00 19665853 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.28.so
7f891ef6c000-7f891ef72000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891ef72000-7f891ef88000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665847 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnsl-2.28.so
7f891ef88000-7f891f187000 ---p 00016000 fd:00 19665847 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnsl-2.28.so
7f891f187000-7f891f188000 r--p 00015000 fd:00 19665847 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnsl-2.28.so
7f891f188000-7f891f189000 rw-p 00016000 fd:00 19665847 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnsl-2.28.so
7f891f189000-7f891f18b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f891f18b000-7f891f196000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665864 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_nis-2.28.so
7f891f196000-7f891f395000 ---p 0000b000 fd:00 19665864 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_nis-2.28.so
7f891f395000-7f891f396000 r--p 0000a000 fd:00 19665864 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_nis-2.28.so
7f891f396000-7f891f397000 rw-p 0000b000 fd:00 19665864 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_nis-2.28.so
7f891f397000-7f891f39f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665849 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_compat-2.28.so
7f891f39f000-7f891f59e000 ---p 00008000 fd:00 19665849 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_compat-2.28.so
7f891f59e000-7f891f59f000 r--p 00007000 fd:00 19665849 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_compat-2.28.so
7f891f59f000-7f891f5a0000 rw-p 00008000 fd:00 19665849 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_compat-2.28.so
7f891f5a0000-7f891f5cc000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884500 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libjava.so
7f891f5cc000-7f891f7cb000 ---p 0002c000 fd:00 29884500 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libjava.so
7f891f7cb000-7f891f7cc000 r--p 0002b000 fd:00 29884500 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libjava.so
7f891f7cc000-7f891f7ce000 rw-p 0002c000 fd:00 29884500 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libjava.so
7f891f7ce000-7f891f7db000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884494 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libverify.so
7f891f7db000-7f891f9da000 ---p 0000d000 fd:00 29884494 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libverify.so
7f891f9da000-7f891f9dc000 r--p 0000c000 fd:00 29884494 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libverify.so
7f891f9dc000-7f891f9dd000 rw-p 0000e000 fd:00 29884494 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/libverify.so
7f891f9dd000-7f891f9e4000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665904 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.28.so
7f891f9e4000-7f891fbe3000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 19665904 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.28.so
7f891fbe3000-7f891fbe4000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 19665904 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.28.so
7f891fbe4000-7f891fbe5000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 19665904 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.28.so
7f891fbe5000-7f891fd6f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665826 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.28.so
7f891fd6f000-7f891ff6e000 ---p 0018a000 fd:00 19665826 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.28.so
7f891ff6e000-7f891ff6f000 r--p 00189000 fd:00 19665826 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.28.so
7f891ff6f000-7f891ff70000 rw-p 0018a000 fd:00 19665826 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.28.so
7f891ff70000-7f8920bda000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884518 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
7f8920bda000-7f8920dda000 ---p 00c6a000 fd:00 29884518 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
7f8920dda000-7f8920e6e000 r--p 00c6a000 fd:00 29884518 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
7f8920e6e000-7f8920e96000 rw-p 00cfe000 fd:00 29884518 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
7f8920e96000-7f8920ec7000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8920ec7000-7f89210a5000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665765 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.28.so
7f89210a5000-7f89212a4000 ---p 001de000 fd:00 19665765 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.28.so
7f89212a4000-7f89212a8000 r--p 001dd000 fd:00 19665765 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.28.so
7f89212a8000-7f89212aa000 rw-p 001e1000 fd:00 19665765 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.28.so
7f89212aa000-7f89212ae000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f89212ae000-7f89212b1000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665786 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.28.so
7f89212b1000-7f89214b0000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 19665786 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.28.so
7f89214b0000-7f89214b1000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 19665786 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.28.so
7f89214b1000-7f89214b2000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 19665786 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.28.so
7f89214b2000-7f89214bf000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 29884509 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/jli/libjli.so
7f89214bf000-7f89216be000 ---p 0000d000 fd:00 29884509 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/jli/libjli.so
7f89216be000-7f89216bf000 r--p 0000c000 fd:00 29884509 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/jli/libjli.so
7f89216bf000-7f89216c0000 rw-p 0000d000 fd:00 29884509 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/amd64/jli/libjli.so
7f89216c0000-7f89216dc000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665935 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.11
7f89216dc000-7f89218db000 ---p 0001c000 fd:00 19665935 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.11
7f89218db000-7f89218dc000 r--p 0001b000 fd:00 19665935 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.11
7f89218dc000-7f89218dd000 rw-p 0001c000 fd:00 19665935 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.11
7f89218dd000-7f89218f8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665896 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.28.so
7f89218f8000-7f8921af7000 ---p 0001b000 fd:00 19665896 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.28.so
7f8921af7000-7f8921af8000 r--p 0001a000 fd:00 19665896 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.28.so
7f8921af8000-7f8921af9000 rw-p 0001b000 fd:00 19665896 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.28.so
7f8921af9000-7f8921afd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921afd000-7f8921b25000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 19665737 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.28.so
7f8921b26000-7f8921c0b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921c0b000-7f8921c0c000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921c0c000-7f8921c0f000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921c0f000-7f8921d10000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921d11000-7f8921d13000 r--s 00008000 fd:00 29884533 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/ext/sunec.jar
7f8921d13000-7f8921d16000 r--s 00015000 fd:00 29884528 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/jce.jar
7f8921d16000-7f8921d1b000 r--s 0009a000 fd:00 29884444 /opt/xdman/jre/lib/jsse.jar
7f8921d1b000-7f8921d23000 rw-s 00000000 fd:00 28049503 /tmp/hsperfdata_kay-dee/1889
7f8921d23000-7f8921d24000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921d24000-7f8921d25000 r--p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8921d25000-7f8921d26000 r--p 00028000 fd:00 19665737 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.28.so
7f8921d26000-7f8921d27000 rw-p 00029000 fd:00 19665737 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.28.so
7f8921d27000-7f8921d28000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7ffdf2b2a000-7ffdf2b4b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 [stack]
7ffdf2bc1000-7ffdf2bc4000 r--p 00000000 00:00 0 [vvar]
7ffdf2bc4000-7ffdf2bc5000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0 [vdso]
ffffffffff600000-ffffffffff601000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0 [vsyscall]

VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -Xmx1024m
java_command: /opt/xdman/xdman.jar -m
java_class_path (initial): /opt/xdman/xdman.jar
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin
USERNAME=kay-dee
SHELL=/bin/bash
DISPLAY=:0

Signal Handlers:
SIGSEGV: [libjvm.so+0xa6c220], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGBUS: [libjvm.so+0xa6c220], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGFPE: [libjvm.so+0x8ad240], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGPIPE: [libjvm.so+0x8ad240], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGXFSZ: [libjvm.so+0x8ad240], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGILL: [libjvm.so+0x8ad240], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGUSR1: SIG_DFL, sa_mask[0]=00000000000000000000000000000000, sa_flags=none
SIGUSR2: [libjvm.so+0x8ad110], sa_mask[0]=00000000000000000000000000000000, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGHUP: [libjvm.so+0x8ad570], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGINT: [libjvm.so+0x8ad570], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGTERM: [libjvm.so+0x8ad570], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
SIGQUIT: [libjvm.so+0x8ad570], sa_mask[0]=11111111011111111101111111111110, sa_flags=SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO

--------------- S Y S T E M ---------------

DISTRIB_RELEASE=15
DISTRIB_CODENAME=bionic
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Zorin OS 15"

uname:Linux 5.0.0-27-generic #28~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Aug 22 03:00:32 UTC 2019 x86_64
libc:glibc 2.28 NPTL 2.28
rlimit: STACK 8192k, CORE 0k, NPROC 30415, NOFILE 1048576, AS infinity
load average:0.20 0.72 0.61

/proc/meminfo:
MemTotal: 7857896 kB
MemFree: 4972200 kB
MemAvailable: 6811220 kB
Buffers: 262976 kB
Cached: 1993860 kB
SwapCached: 0 kB
Active: 1102072 kB
Inactive: 1249392 kB
Active(anon): 359656 kB
Inactive(anon): 4412 kB
Active(file): 742416 kB
Inactive(file): 1244980 kB
Unevictable: 263860 kB
Mlocked: 16 kB
SwapTotal: 999420 kB
SwapFree: 999420 kB
Dirty: 1388 kB
Writeback: 96 kB
AnonPages: 358108 kB
Mapped: 274144 kB
Shmem: 269344 kB
KReclaimable: 141664 kB
Slab: 187692 kB
SReclaimable: 141664 kB
SUnreclaim: 46028 kB
KernelStack: 5356 kB
PageTables: 17772 kB
NFS_Unstable: 0 kB
Bounce: 0 kB
WritebackTmp: 0 kB
CommitLimit: 4928368 kB
Committed_AS: 2396928 kB
VmallocTotal: 34359738367 kB
VmallocUsed: 0 kB
VmallocChunk: 0 kB
Percpu: 2432 kB
HardwareCorrupted: 0 kB
AnonHugePages: 0 kB
ShmemHugePages: 0 kB
ShmemPmdMapped: 0 kB
CmaTotal: 0 kB
CmaFree: 0 kB
HugePages_Total: 0
HugePages_Free: 0
HugePages_Rsvd: 0
HugePages_Surp: 0
Hugepagesize: 2048 kB
Hugetlb: 0 kB
DirectMap4k: 223424 kB
DirectMap2M: 7854080 kB

CPU:total 4 (initial active 4) (2 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 58 stepping 9, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1, sse4.2, popcnt, avx, aes, clmul, erms, ht, tsc, tscinvbit, tscinv

/proc/cpuinfo:
processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 58
model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
stepping : 9
microcode : 0x21
cpu MHz : 3092.171
cache size : 3072 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 4
core id : 0
cpu cores : 2
apicid : 0
initial apicid : 0
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 13
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cpuid_fault epb pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase smep erms xsaveopt dtherm ida arat pln pts md_clear flush_l1d
bugs : cpu_meltdown spectre_v1 spectre_v2 spec_store_bypass l1tf mds swapgs
bogomips : 5187.97
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
address sizes : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:

processor : 1
cpu MHz : 3092.408
core id : 0
apicid : 1
initial apicid : 1
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cpuid_fault epb pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase smep erms xsaveopt dtherm ida arat pln pts md_clear flush_l1d
power management:

processor : 2
cpu MHz : 3092.592
core id : 1
apicid : 2
initial apicid : 2
power management:

processor : 3
cpu MHz : 3092.830
core id : 1
apicid : 3
initial apicid : 3
power management:

Memory: 4k page, physical 7857896k(5022604k free), swap 999420k(999420k free)

vm_info: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.141-b15) for linux-amd64 JRE (1.8.0_141-BLFS-b15), built on Jul 31 2017 19:13:20 by "pierre" with gcc 7.1.0

time: Wed Sep 18 14:59:12 2019
elapsed time: 4024 seconds (0d 1h 7m 4s)

Linx

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:37:58 am

The java application that was running for this crash report was xdman

I personally haven't heard of it, some research indicates that it is a download manager?
It isn't installed by default, is that something that you use regularly?
- Removing Java will likely, result in that application failing.
- The Java that it is using looks to be contained within the install location for xdman, so even if you purge it from the normal location, it isn't going to fix your issue.

kay-dee

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:06:49 pm

Yes. Extreme is my Download Manager and I use it daily to download vids. I have used it many years, on several different computers and distros without issue. It’s the best Download Manager I’ve found for ease of use. I installed xdman on Zorin using the Synaptic Package Manager. It works just fine, by the way… no crashing.
How should I proceed?
And much thanks to everyone.
Katie

Linx

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:23:20 pm

I installed Synaptic and I wasn't seeing it listed, did you have to add a repo for that?

I'd suggest installing the latest version from the website, you should be able to copy paste the following. I'm not sure if the uninstall will remove downloaded content, so you might want to make a copy of that before you start. I think it would be silly for it to remove that, but .. better safe than sorry.

#Uninstall
Code:
sudo /opt/xdman/uninstall.sh

Download and install from their website
Code:
mkdir -p ~/Downloads/xdman
cd ~/Downloads/xdman
wget https://managedway.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xdman/xdm-2018-x64.tar.xz
tar -xJvf xdm-2018-x64.tar.xz
sudo ./install.sh

Cleanup from install, remove downloaded files that are no longer needed.
Code:
cd ~
rm -rv ~/Downloads/xdman

After this I installed the suggested browser addon in firefox: "xdm Browser Monitor"
Sorry guys, I don't have the commands for that one. :(

Additionally I installed the following:
Code:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install youtube-dl ffmpeg -y

I did this because it looks like xdman uses these tools, they look to be "bundled" in with the install but I wanted to check them out. I've used ffmpeg before and it was already installed on my system, but I wanted to make note of it in case anyone else might need it.

kay-dee

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11:57 pm

Thanks guys. Still not feeling too well but have downloaded the updated version of xdman. It might take me a day or two and then we'll see. If that doesn't work, maybe you can suggest a replacement for xdman.
Best Katie

Swarfendor437

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:46:51 pm

I could make some suggestions but I could get arrested! :oops:

kay-dee

Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:42:27 pm

Hey guys. I’m still alive! Hunkered down for a few days… broth and lots of sleep. Still not ready for the 5-minute mile but feeling better. Having a cold beer here, and it’s going down real easy.
I dumped xdman from my computer, (it’s xdman, Swarf, not xxxdman!) and reinstalled the latest version. Frankly, it works great but still getting the Java error messages. Maybe time to try another download manager or just live with the error messages from Java. Or maybe a different browser? Currently using Brave (Chromium) but also have Waterfox (Firefox) installed. Also might try the xdman site for a forum and advice. I’ll let you know.
Any further suggestions most welcomed,
Katie

Swarfendor437

Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:00:23 pm

kay-dee wrote:Hey guys. I’m still alive! Hunkered down for a few days… broth and lots of sleep. Still not ready for the 5-minute mile but feeling better. Having a cold beer here, and it’s going down real easy.
I dumped xdman from my computer, (it’s xdman, Swarf, not xxxdman!) and reinstalled the latest version. Frankly, it works great but still getting the Java error messages. Maybe time to try another download manager or just live with the error messages from Java. Or maybe a different browser? Currently using Brave (Chromium) but also have Waterfox (Firefox) installed. Also might try the xdman site for a forum and advice. I’ll let you know.
Any further suggestions most welcomed,
Katie

You misunderstood my last post, there is a better alternative to xdman but I could get arrested for posting! :lol:

kay-dee

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:06:37 pm

Could you send it in code?

kay-dee

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38:32 pm

Went to the xdman site and apparently there is a version of the down loader that does not use Java… xdm-jre-64bit.tar.xz
I downloaded it. See the screen shot. No Read Me file with installation instructions! Anyone know what I’m doing here :-)
...Katie

Swarfendor437

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47:43 pm

That can't be correct - a .jar file is ... a java file! ;) :D

kay-dee

Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:22:47 pm

Yeah, I saw the .jar in the file name and thought the same. But it is toted as not using Java. What do I know....
Katie

kay-dee

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:55:55 pm

Okay. I’m done with this. Xdman works, so I’ll live with the Java Run Time Errors until I can find a new download manager that works with Zorin. Thanks Aravisian, Swarfendor437 and Linx for your suggestions.
Lots more questions for you… I’ll be back.
Katie

Swarfendor437

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:06:05 pm

I sent you a PM - have you read it yet? ;)