This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

; boot ipad, etc

mbeechey

Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:25:59 pm

Well I finally banished Win10 from all my machines..such a @#@#$^$#$@ exercise in frustration!!! so back to Win7 and now experimenting with Zorin, which is clean and zippy. Have tried other linux distros, mint and ubuntu

so:

-have successfully (!) through a lot of trial and error - dual boot installed on 3 machines...on laptop I kept messing up the boot partition, but anyway, now...how do I change the boot order within Zorin, so my wife can live with the XP part of the boot...I want boot to xp first on the list..

- haven't been able to get any of sound apps/clones to recognize my ipad or iphone

- absolutely cannot get any of the workarounds to play netflix...chrome, etc.. have read a ton of stuff, and tried what seems like every possibility but it still keeps asking for Silverlight..other people seem to have no prob

- best working youtube vid editor?....

- best itunes clone?

- I try and follow the instructions for installing .deb downloads, but they never seem to actually work

thanks in advance!

Swarfendor437

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30:31 am

Hi, this section is for guides only. Please repost in Help and support section please. ;) :D