Adding new themes to Zorin 15 (Beta)

Re: Adding new themes to Zorin 15 (Beta)

Postby Aravisian » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:09 am

I notice that the progress indicator in Nautilus on the XP theme is not working, right.
Aravisian

Postby Moloch1994 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Sorry for such a late reply. Quite busy these days, and sometimes I have to suddenly go about my business.
Aravisian wrote:Yes, the themer will choose colors and sadly You just cannot please everyone. I've gotten a few complaints that just... boggle the mind. I put up an Icon Set recently and some guy docked it on the rating because it did not come with its own Chrome Icon. Dude, seriously? Like I can predict EVERY APP that everyone wants to use and find out its specified name for the file path and design it for you on top of all the system icons. I wanted to punch him in the snoot.
Instead, I made a Chrome Icon.

Yeah, some people are so nitpicky. I guess that's what they call first world problems. :D
Moloch1994

Postby Moloch1994 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Aravisian wrote:I notice that the progress indicator in Nautilus on the XP theme is not working, right.

Well, for me it just has like white triangles in it. Not a big deal imo.
Moloch1994

Postby Aravisian » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Moloch1994 wrote:
Aravisian wrote:I notice that the progress indicator in Nautilus on the XP theme is not working, right.

Well, for me it just has like white triangles in it. Not a big deal imo.

On mine it stayed jet black throughout. Interesting... I wonder why the difference. I was testing it on a copy of Zorin 15 Core.
Aravisian

Previous

Return to How-tos and Tutorials