This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Installation,EInrichtung, Anwendung how to do

copps

Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:36:43 am

Ich habe einen Erfahrungsbericht zu ZORINOS 15 erstellt insbesondere für Umsteiger gedacht, die überlegen von Windows auf Zorinos wechseln.
Er beinhaltet meine Untersuchungen und Einrichtungsarbeiten um das Ziel zu erreichen, dass - was man unter Windows normal als Anwender macht
auch unter ZORInos genau so gut machen kann und ältere Notebooks wier richtig flott macht durch Wecshel von Windows auf Linux-Zorin.
Habe all die Funktionsschritte unter Zorin herausgesucht und durchgeführt, zudem wie man das sonst bei WIndows sonst braucht und macht
Drucker einrichten, externe Festplatten USBs nutzn, Standardprogramme nutzen, Office Online, Google Office, Android Smartphone Daten übertragen
Menü einrichten, Links auf den Desktop abstellen, Fvoritenleiste, Wine einrichten, Windows Programme unter WIne einrichten und nutzen.
Dateimanager nutzen, VirtualBox, etwas versteckte Funktionen aufdecken analog zu MS-WIndows, Programme analog zu Windows nutzen
Ferndiagnose, Rdp -Remote Desktop von und zum Windows System, Samba, Datensicherung, Dateien synchronieiseren zu und von einem Windows Gerät
usw.
Endziel des Berichtes soll das ergebnis sein: Fühle mich unter Zorin wie zuvor unter meinem Microsoft Windows
Der Link zum aktuellen Dokument (wird von mir mit jeder neuen Erfahrung/Erkenntnis ugedatet)
findet ihr unter:
http://www.copps.eu/zorinos.html

I have created an experience report for ZORINOS 15, especially for those who are switching and are switching from Windows to Zorinos.
It includes my investigations and setup work to achieve the goal that - what you normally do as a user under Windows
can also do just as well under ZORInos and get older notebooks afloat thanks to Wecshel from Windows to Linux-Zorin.
I selected and carried out all the functional steps under Zorin, as well as how you otherwise need and do it at WIndows
Set up printers, use external USB hard drives, use standard programs, transfer Office Online, Google Office, Android smartphone data
Set up the menu, place links on the desktop, set up the favorite bar, set up Wine, set up and use Windows programs under WIne.
Use file manager, VirtualBox, uncover somewhat hidden functions analog to MS Windows, use programs analog to Windows
Remote diagnosis, Rdp -Remote desktop from and to the Windows system, Samba, data backup, files synchronize to and from a Windows device
etc.
The final goal of the report should be the result: I feel under Zorin as before under my Microsoft Windows
The link to the current document (will be updated by me with every new experience)
can be found at:
http://www.copps.eu/zorinos.html

Swarfendor437

Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:11:53 pm

Vielen danke! I see you have made same error as me though. 10 year support is for Corporate clients who pay a premium to Canonical. Good job though. Keep it up. :D