This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Manuale non ufficiale Zorin 12,2 Core in Italiano

Swarfendor437

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:55:27 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ygh ... sp=sharing

Ci scusiamo in anticipo per la comunità italiana, come ho usato la funzione di traduzione di Google documenti. Anche io non ho la competenza tecnica/tempo per produrre immagini italiane per il desktop, ecc menu così scuse anche per questo. Dedico questo pezzo di lavoro ad Albano, moderatore italiano del forum Zorin, e strumentale nella conversione non solo di una scuola ma di una città che usa Zorin invece di quell'altro sistema operativo!

[English Translation: Apologies in advance to the Italian community as I have used the translation function of Google Docs. Also I do not have the technical expertise/time to produce Italian images for the desktop, menus etc so apologies for that also. I dedicate this piece of work to Albano, Italian moderator of the Zorin forum, and instrumental in converting not only a school but a city to using Zorin instead of that other OS!]

albano

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:33:41 pm

thank you Swarfendor437 for your great job!
I will improve the manual by adding images in Italian and attaching a list software for schools and public administrations.
Thanks again for your hard work here in the forum and to answer the questions of new users of zorin os.
Now let's get to work for the zorin lite manual. :-)

Swarfendor437

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:11:46 am

Hi albano, thanks for your kind words. I was concerned that the translation might be poor. Would be interested in the public administration software - you can always PM me. ;) :D