This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[STICKY] Zorin 8 RC (64-bit) Core installation

Swarfendor437

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13:03 pm

Hi folks, I have made a video but because I am limited to 500 Mb with Vimeo it may have to come in 2, possibly 3 parts which means 3 weeks! So bear with me - I will post back with the first link when I have uploaded the first part - currently exporting as I write this from Open Shot video Editor - I will then have to splice - may need a different app to do this - will look at Lives and KDEnlive.

OK, as i write this, still 20 minutes before it goes live:

https://vimeo.com/85040836

Part 2 next week - all being well!

Apologies for crackling sound - I don't think editing in KDEnlive helped - would be fine if I had a paid for account! :(

Swarfendor437

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16:35 pm

Ok, going to upload to my veoh account which should be better - will just use Vimeo for brief tutorials! :D :D

blfriis

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22:28 pm

Hi Swarfendor437 In the danish zorin forum I can upload video's direcktly, is that not possible in this forum, guess it would be easier for you??

Swarfendor437

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:30:22 pm

Hi bilfriis, I don't think there is capacity/facility for videos, just screenshots. I think my Veoh upload (complete) has failed - will try at the weekend! :D

Wolfman

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:56:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ih7AqYcI9o

Hi chaps,

you can link a vid as long as the host is active, that's all I have!. (Old Zorin 6 review)

Regards Wolfman :D

Swarfendor437

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:08:56 pm

Hi Wolfman, I used to have a YouTube account but closed it after Google changed it's privacy policies - larger vids will be uploaded by me to my Veoh.com account and short ones to Vimeo - I still watch videos on YouTube on occasion.

[Did you know that if you visit a site with +1 Google thing your IP is recorded by them - even if you DON'T click on it! :twisted: ]

Swarfendor437

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39:10 pm