This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

What is your Zorin 12 Lite desktop like?

Swarfendor437

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44:51 pm

Here are a couple of screenshots - 1 showing I have added 'xscreensaver' with Matrix screensaver selected - and it works! ;) :D

Screensaver settings.jpg

Lite Desktop.jpg

ian4238

Wed May 02, 2018 8:47:07 am

I did post a screenshot of my desktop once before under heading "Anyone got Zorin 12 Lite Ultimate....."
I have a collection of wallpapers going back to WIN XP or earlier - don't like having constant changing wallpapers, but do change them about once a month (matching both in WIN 10 and Zorin Gnome and XFCE). As a complete amateur I am proud of making WIN 10 with Classic Shell look like Zorin. My attached desktop shot shows tooltip covering other items in the Panel, which is the one last thing I would like to see changed in Zorin Lite. Why can't they move it above the panel? I've tried for months to find a fix.
I also have Xscreensaver installed and use "Atlantis".
Twice when I have had updates, I haver found my sound system not working afterwards, but it turns out the sound has been changed to Mute, which you can fix in 3 seconds from the panel. I wonder why?